Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major davis View Post
    Ive been rewatching them on demand. Im glad syfy has a hit show. Must be doing loads of good for the channel.

Im just so sad SGU is nowhere near this shows ratings.
    I've come to the conclusion that SGU may be on the wrong channel....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      I've come to the conclusion that SGU may be on the wrong channel....
      I'd go recheck your data
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks to Eddie McClintock (@thereeleddiemcc on Twitter) This is a NEW Promo, don't think it's even up on SyFy's site yet. It, Pisa, & Warehouse 13 - Preview one are my favs so far. LMAO

Statue of Liberty
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          Thanks to Eddie McClintock (@thereeleddiemcc on Twitter) This is a NEW Promo, don't think it's even up on SyFy's site yet. It, Pisa, & Warehouse 13 - Preview one are my favs so far. LMAO

Statue of Liberty
          That was pretty great.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Statue of Liberty
            I saw it last night on SyFy. Its hilarious
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              That was pretty great.
              Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I saw it last night on SyFy. Its hilarious
              I know. I'd heard about it last night but hadn't seen it. I'm loving the promos SyFy is doing. I also love the one called Pisa. LMAO. I hope they have more like these in store between now and the end of S2.
              sigpic

Comment

That was an awesome promo. The Pisa one is great too. They've got some awesome promos for the show going on right now - wow, I'm really getting excited for this coming season.

Does anyone have a working link for the Time Will Tell #2 promo? I can't get it to play off the Syfy site.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Killdeer - http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehous...se-13/v1234497 - Try that. If not, are you in the US, if so, do you have a cell phone through Verizon? If so, you can watch the promo through VCast Videos (if you have that it's extra). Go to "Pop Culture" then "SyFy Channel" then "Extras". They have a lot of the same promos that are found on SyFy's video site for WH13.
                  sigpic

Comment

Killdeer - http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehous...se-13/v1234497 - Try that. If not, are you in the US, if so, do you have a cell phone through Verizon? If so, you can watch the promo through VCast Videos (if you have that it's extra). Go to "Pop Culture" then "SyFy Channel" then "Extras". They have a lot of the same promos that are found on SyFy's video site for WH13.
                    Nope, still won't play. Sorry. I am in the US, but do not have a Verizon phone. But thanks anyway. I thought maybe it was on YouTube somewhere but I can't find it.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      Nope, still won't play. Sorry. I am in the US, but do not have a Verizon phone. But thanks anyway. I thought maybe it was on YouTube somewhere but I can't find it.
                      Bummer for you since that link plays just fine for me. Maybe it's a browser issue on your end? As far as I know the only other place it could be is on Hulu. I know there are other promos for the show on Hulu.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I've tried it in both Firefox and IE. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I can't play any of the videos straight off the Syfy site. If they're embedded videos, then most of them seem to work fine for some reason - except for this one.

I did check Hulu, but it hasn't been put up there yet. It probably will be eventually though. Thanks for the help.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          Well, I've tried it in both Firefox and IE. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I can't play any of the videos straight off the Syfy site. If they're embedded videos, then most of them seem to work fine for some reason - except for this one.

I did check Hulu, but it hasn't been put up there yet. It probably will be eventually though. Thanks for the help.
                          Bummer. They are embedded as far as I know. Hmmm don't know what to tell you. It's a cute vid. I could sorta tell you what happens in it if you want. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

The videos play just fine for me. Sorry you are having the issues. I really can't wait for July 6th.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was starting to wonder if they were keeping or losing the humor glad to see they are keeping it. I liked the leaning tower of Pizza one.

Try YouTube, the promos are being uploaded there too.

Comment

Hahahaha! Success! It finally played.

I don't know what the problem was the other day, but I did get it to play just now. And wow - that opens up a whole new line of speculation.

Spoiler:
                                Just who did McPherson take out? I think I need to watch the S1 finale again - was there something in that episode that I've forgotten?

Have you all noticed (spoilers)
                                Spoiler:
                                that Archie has been nowhere to be seen in any of the promos except for when he apparently dies in the explosion at the end of last season? They seem to be working pretty hard to keep it under wraps (at least to the regular viewer) that Archie survives. I find that interesting.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X