Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
    I'm gonna miss the old days when Warehouse stood alone without guest stars.
    Like Tricia Helfler, Joe Flanigan, Micheal Hogan
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Courtesy of Eddie McClintock's Twitter (and a couple of the writers too)

Pete & Myka LIVE. Apparently there are a few of these billboards popping up all over the LA area.

21 days until S2 premieres, in case anyone was wondering.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

You know SyFy Rewind and Hulu showing all of S1 helps. I watched Magnetism earlier and Claudia tomorrow.
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Don't forget Gabriel & Susan Hogan (Michael's son & wife in real life), Roger Rees (MacPherson - technically he is still a guest star), Erica Cerra, Niall Matter & Joe Morton (all from Eureka) and all the other guest stars they've had that aren't all that well known. All shows have "guest stars" on them so it's not like they can make the show without "guest stars" because even as much as I love the show, getting only eps about the team in the Warehouse or at the B&B would get kinda old and leaves no room for the character development I love.
          sigpic

Comment

Pete & Myka LIVE. Apparently there are a few of these billboards popping up all over the LA area.

Now that is great news. I can't wait for the season premiere.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

You know SyFy Rewind and Hulu showing all of S1 helps. I watched Magnetism earlier and Claudia tomorrow.
              My cable (Charter) has eps 3 (Resonance) through eps 7 (Burnout) on their SyFy On Demand option. Been watching those eps off & on since Sunday.
              sigpic

Comment

My cable (Charter) has eps 3 (Resonance) through eps 7 (Burnout) on their SyFy On Demand option. Been watching those eps off & on since Sunday.
                Watch Burnout. Its one of my favorites. Its funny that those are the episodes that currently avaible to watch online with Resoance and Magnetism expiring on Friday. I doubt its a concidence
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Dude, I've re-watched them all a few times since Sunday. For me it beats anything else on right now. Currently watching Resonance then will move through the list until I have to go to bed.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL, I like the "Mystery loves company" line. Thanks for the link.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                      I am so psyched about the Eureka/Warehouse 13 crossovers! I love it when my favorite shows intermingle!
                      Ok I haven't watched Eureka since Season two.....and only a few episodes of W13. I love crossover events...and didn't know about this one....i'm totally going to get caught up on both shows now!

Comment

Yes I am aware of that. But, they didn't take up the whole episode.

And, without Leena, I'm not gonna watch the entire season anyway.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out why you think Leena's leaving. Was there a link that I missed?

I was reading this interview with Jack Kenny and while he doesn't talk much about Leena, it also didn't sound to me like she was going away.

...the warehouse investigative team is really Pete and Myka, Artie and Claudia and Leena’s involved more with stuff at home at Leena’s B&B and at the warehouse.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                            Yes I am aware of that. But, they didn't take up the whole episode.

And, without Leena, I'm not gonna watch the entire season anyway.
                            And suddenly they are in S2? Sounds parnoia to me unless you have a source
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Personally, I won't be worried until something gives me a reason to be. Right now, I can't wait for the Season 2 premiere.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ive been rewatching them on demand. Im glad syfy has a hit show. Must be doing loads of good for the channel.

Im just so sad SGU is nowhere near this shows ratings.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X