Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    A little premature. That would depend if they plan to continue 20 episode seasons past S4. Look at how Stargate usually was renewed mid-season
    I'm.....not sure what you're getting at? Sorry - not trying to be snarky but I'm not sure how that relates to what I was saying. I wasn't saying anything about their renewal prospects.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Just that is a little early to be dooming that W13 won't return until Summer 2014. It looks like a pretty standard arrangement for a 20 episode season
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Putting a seven month gap between half-seasons seems like a standard arrangement?

You're right that it's possible that Syfy could put S5 on in the fall of 2013 - I think I mentioned that in my first post. But they're not going to start the second 10 episodes of S4 in April and then start S5 in July. So that means S5 starts in Fall 2013 or it starts in 2014. And considering how they spread Eureka S3 and 4 over four years, it's not an unreasonable assumption that they're doing the same with Warehouse 13.
        Last edited by Killdeer; 27 June 2012, 03:03 PM.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Its not so uncommon compared to past SyFy deals and cable in general.

Sure they can have one ready by July in they want too. The show enters production in March usually so its more then possible. It really depends when SyFy wants to renew or cancell the show. I was not saying it was unreasonable just a little early to overreact
          Jelgate is right

Comment

The term "overreact" does sort of imply that it's unreasonable.

I do think the likelihood of them airing S4.1 and S5 literally back to back is very very low however. Even a three month break between the two would put S5 starting probably early October, since 4.1 will run April-June.
            Last edited by Killdeer; 27 June 2012, 03:39 PM.
            - Life after Stargate -
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              The term "overreact" does sort of imply that it's unreasonable.

I do think the likelihood of them airing S4.1 and S5 literally back to back is very very low however. Even a three month break between the two would put S5 starting probably early October, since 4.1 will run April-June.
              What something implies or what something means are two separate things. I don't think what you are suggesting is unresoable just a little quick to judge when a small gathering of information. SyFy has aired season back to back before as well
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Networks really love to string us fans along these days, don't they? What crap.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Networks really love to string us fans along these days, don't they? What crap.
                  No. Networks like to make money. Fans personal feelings is a non-factor
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Syfy track record for Season 5 kidding right? They cancel by season 5 even earlier regardless, Eureka, SGU, Sanctuary all bit the big ones before season 5 with split season SGU and Caprica were BOTH cut down before their prime. Keep on dreaming, a split season spells doom for any show on Syfy channel. You will get 10 episodes if that then a year long wait for the rest. dont believe me? look up the other shows that have split seasons. I for one prayed for its cancellation. but thats just me. this show has gone down hill all they do are rehashes and old skits nothing like its premise. too much glitz for my liking. and I HATE Claudia and Allison's forced acting. Shoving her in and bumping Leena a reg since the pilot made it into a kids show that belongs on Nick Jr. (mho)

Comment

and it has NOTHING to do with making money and everything to do about being the cheapest channel on network television. they no sci-fi shows left if this station was about profit they would have kept the good shows and gotten rid of the kiddy ones like WH13. take off wrestling and reality TV and actual produce scripted shows then theyd make money. Im so sick of the brain washed attitudes fans have about this poor excuse of a scifi network. money? LOL. this station is more like a tax write off for whoever owns now and nothing more. This network is a joke.

Look around you all their cancelled shows are right here on this forum and that should tell you something, cheap is cheap. Its a wonder WH13 even came back for season 4. Count yourselves lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                        Syfy track record for Season 5 kidding right? They cancel by season 5 even earlier regardless,
                        They cancel by S5 because it seems that past S5 there is a jump in production costs.
                        Eureka, SGU, Sanctuary all bit the big ones before season 5 with split season SGU and Caprica were BOTH cut down before their prime.
                        Eureka's ratings are unacceptable for a S1 show, let alone a show in it's 5th season, grabbing 1.8 mill viewers.
                        Sanctuary closed out S4 with 1.3 mil
                        Both SGU and Caprica got lower in thier first seasons, cut down in thier prime were they?
                        Keep on dreaming, a split season spells doom for any show on Syfy channel.
                        Proof?
                        You will get 10 episodes if that then a year long wait for the rest. dont believe me? look up the other shows that have split seasons. I for one prayed for its cancellation. but thats just me. this show has gone down hill all they do are rehashes and old skits nothing like its premise. too much glitz for my liking. and I HATE Claudia and Allison's forced acting. Shoving her in and bumping Leena a reg since the pilot made it into a kids show that belongs on Nick Jr. (mho)
                        Thats personal perception, and you are quite entitled to it
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                          and it has NOTHING to do with making money and everything to do about being the cheapest channel on network television.
                          Poof, expanation, anything to back up that claim. Besides, you DO realise that being the "cheapest channel"= more profit, right????

they no sci-fi shows left if this station was about profit they would have kept the good shows and gotten rid of the kiddy ones like WH13.
                          Again, do you even know what you are saying or what? From a *FANS* perspective, I may just agree with you, but from a *business* POV, you are talking from a position of, forgive me, but sheer ignorance.
                          take off wrestling
                          I rest my case. Smackdown has held the position of highest rated show on syfy *since it's debut*
                          Should it really be on a supposed "Sci-fi" network, no, would getting rid of it help them at all, errr, no.

and reality TV and actual produce scripted shows then theyd make money.
                          Proof?
                          Im so sick of the brain washed attitudes fans have about this poor excuse of a scifi network. money? LOL.
                          "I personally like it so it should stay on the air??!!??" ROFLMFAO!!!!!
                          Weather we like it or not, MONEY pays for the shows we like. Brad Wright BEGGED, he PLEADED for the SGU fans to watch it live or it would go away, guess what, it WENT AWAY. This is not a reflection on subjective quality of the show, it is a direct reflection on the FANS, or more accurately, viewing audience.
                          this station is more like a tax write off for whoever owns now and nothing more.
                          I might be inclined to agree with that actually.

Look around you all their cancelled shows are right here on this forum and that should tell you something, cheap is cheap. Its a wonder WH13 even came back for season 4. Count yourselves lucky.
                          Errr............ok....................
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Clip on season 4

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
                              Thanks for the link, Achiles! The more clips I see the more amped I get for the new season to start. Is it next Monday yet?
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Thanks for the link, Achiles! The more clips I see the more amped I get for the new season to start. Is it next Monday yet?
                                No it is not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzjCdqM4WKg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=VfPGkSz_bw8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgcRp...feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLINT...feature=relmfu
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X