Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    This is worrisome...I still don't know why Eureka was cancelled. Last I heard it was still going strong and affordable.
    Exactly. Anytime SyFy has a show that's doing even fairly well they screw around with it and then it starts falling in ratings and then they can it. Then they put more "reality" crap on.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah....I'm worried this will happen...Again...Lol

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...0&d=1312912503
      sigpic

Comment

I just hope the don't do the other thing they did to Eureka with W13, taking two years just to show one season.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
          I just hope the don't do the other thing they did to Eureka with W13, taking two years just to show one season.
          Oh god I haven't thought of that...I don't want any more 4.0 4.5 BS on my TV show shelf...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
            Oh god I haven't thought of that...I don't want any more 4.0 4.5 BS on my TV show shelf...
            You know, cartoon network has a funny habit of randomly not showing new episodes of its cartoons for weeks on end with no explanation....I think Sci Fi is taking tips from them >.>
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
              They might be pushing for a January run. So, 10 eps in the Summer, then a 3 or 4 month hiatus, and then the 2nd half will run in Jan.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                They might be pushing for a January run. So, 10 eps in the Summer, then a 3 or 4 month hiatus, and then the 2nd half will run in Jan.
                They would probably do 9 episodes in the summer to avoid competing with the primetime fall TV and then air the Christmas special they have been doing
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I can live with that...But it will be utter BS if they do what they did with Eureka
                  sigpic

Comment

Is the episode extention official yet? Like the idea of a longer Season, meaning more room for a longer mythology arcs.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                      Is the episode extention official yet? Like the idea of a longer Season, meaning more room for a longer mythology arcs.
                      Yes
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I can live with that...But it will be utter BS if they do what they did with Eureka
                        Yeah, it would suck. But if W13 can keep attracting the viewers I believe it will be fine for more seasons beyond this one. We just have to hope the ratings stay strong with the 20 ep order.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it would suck. But if W13 can keep attracting the viewers I believe it will be fine for more seasons beyond this one. We just have to hope the ratings stay strong with the 20 ep order.
                          Maybe...But it's weird to think that Eureka started three years before Warehouse 13 and Warehouse 13 is now only one season behind Eureka because of the split seasons. And on top of that, Eureka is now going into its last season and a lot of people are worried that Warehouse 13 will follow the "five season" problem.
                          sigpic

Comment

About the 20 episodes:

Sanctuary's 20 ep season (AKA season 3) is my least favorite season, it had more bad episodes than good episodes IMHO. They actually took a bit hit in ratings but that's just because SighFigh moved them to a really bad spot. I don't know if W13 will actually be able to pull if off but I hope it does.

The "five season" thing is almost a certain thing since SighFigh wants more realities because they are so much cheaper (and really really bad)
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Just a link/picture from Eddie McClintock's twitter, as he is on his way to Toronto...

wircs.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

Just a link/picture from Eddie McClintock's twitter, as he is on his way to Toronto...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33644[/ATTACH]
                                I sense a disturbance in the force...
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X