Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope by "earth-shattering twist" that they don't mean that the Minoan Trident will be used.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Great news about the renewal.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Great news about the renewal.
        *Does happy dance* This is the only new show on SyFy I actually watch!!!
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

According to this press release, there will be a two hour season finale on October 3rd, 9-11pm. There will be no episode the week before that (September 26) due to an Alphas marathon leading up to that show's season finale.

There will also be a Warehouse 13 S3 marathon on October 3rd from 11am - 9pm.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

A two-hour season finale works for this guy.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

http://io9.com/5864702/warehouse-13s...a-get-together

Link contains some spoilers for tonight's Xmas episode.

But in non-spoilery (and pants-tightening) news from the same link:

In general, Kelly says she has no clue what will happen in season four, and she's as curious as everybody else to see what happens next. A lot of actors tend to ask questions about upcoming episodes, or pitch story ideas, but Kelly is always just happier to let the production team do their thing.

With one exception — when H.G. Wells was introduced as a character, the writers thought of H.G. and Myka as becoming friends. Which was already sort of a revolutionary notion, Kelly points out — usually on television, two strong women will always be portrayed as hating each other or having a "*****y" relationship, so showing the two women forming a healthy friendship was somewhat unusual. "They [usually] resort to these stereotypes of cattiness and *****ness."

But the actors, Kelly and Jaime Murray, decided to take it a bit further, and introduce some sexual/romantic tension between the two women. "Jaime and I decided that [on our own]," says Kelly, "and then once the writers saw what we were doing, we they kind of went with it. But that was Jaime and my idea. We decided, 'Wouldn't it be fun if they were kind of in love?' So we fell in love."

When asked if she was sad that the H.G.-Myka relationship didn't wind up going further, Kelly responds in a kind of no-s**t-Sherlock voice, "Umm, yeah — it's Jaime Murray!" And laughs. "You know, being an actor, you explore relationships. And anything that makes the dynamic between two actors more interesting [is something] I'm interested in exploring, whether female or male."

And Kelly would still love to see Myka and H.G. get together:
              Oh god, yeah. I would love that. With Jaime? That would be awesome. [Laughs]. It's the only romantic relationship that we get to see Myka [have.] And it's not even romantic in the traditional sense of romance. We see this deep, deep bond with thse two people, and the only other relationship that I've really explored like that was with Sam, my partner who died. And we just kind of touched on it. But H.G. is a much bigger storyline.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

For better or worse Warehouse 13 is going to 20 episodes next season.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/01/ware...episode-order/
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  For better or worse Warehouse 13 is going to 20 episodes next season.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/01/ware...episode-order/
                  Excellent news!

I've been rewatching W13 all the way up to the Seasonb 3 finale. It is one of the best shows Syfy has ever aired, imo. I think W13 can still be good with 20 eps, because there are so many ideas and stories for the Artifacts that can be used. W13 is kinda like a CSI meets X-files kinda show. So many stories can be told.

The show is pulling in around 3 Million viewers, which is the highest for any show on the network. So no really big surprise with this news.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hm. I hope the writers can keep up with that much more material to put out.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Hm. I hope the writers can keep up with that much more material to put out.
                      Like I said above, I think there are a lot of stories they can tell, and after all that has happened, plenty of time for characterization.

It's pretty cool, I just finished my W13 re-rewatch tonight, only to go on-line and read this news!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ahhh great
                        sigpic

Comment

They will just probably do more of the "artifact of the week" episodes you usually see on the first half of the season
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

They seem to put a lot of effort and research into their artifacts, I hope that wont suffer by having them make 7 more episodes. But I have to say that I am not surprised that Sci Fi ordered more episodes from Warehouse 13.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

I just hope that with this new order for 7 more eps, SyFy doesn't pull a Eureka on us and cancel it after S5.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                I just hope that with this new order for 7 more eps, SyFy doesn't pull a Eureka on us and cancel it after S5.
                                This is worrisome...I still don't know why Eureka was cancelled. Last I heard it was still going strong and affordable.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X