Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    No worries. I'm excited about the new season and OMG, Kate "Mary Ryan" (Ryan's Hope, old soap opera I watched with my mom when I was a wee lass) Mulgrew is on for 4 episodes.
    Not Kate "Captain Janeway" Mulgrew?
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Not Kate "Captain Janeway" Mulgrew?
      Sweetie, I'm much older than you and the first time I saw Kate Mulgrew was as Mary Ryan on Ryan's Hope. Doesn't mean I didn't like Janeway, just means that I've been a fan of Kate's since her days on Ryan's Hope.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Ratings for #301 - 2,337,000 viewers and 0.8 in the 18-49 demo.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ka-more/97860/
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

TVGuide: She's Back! Joanne Kelly Dishes on the Warehouse 13 Season Premiere.

Interesting interview, but there are some spoilers.

I was glad to hear that
          Spoiler:
          H.G. is going to be a large part of the season. And it sounds like it's going to be a really interesting season for Myka.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            Ratings for #301 - 2,337,000 viewers and 0.8 in the 18-49 demo.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ka-more/97860/
            Yay?
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              Yay?
              The fact that this Monday was the bigest in over ten years and that the WH13 season premier (Third season) was almost as good ratings wise as the Alphas premier means that WH13 is going strong. Alphas just beat WH13 by like less than 200,000 viewers.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Good. I hope Warehouse can keep going strong for many seasons to come.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  The fact that this Monday was the bigest in over ten years and that the WH13 season premier (Third season) was almost as good ratings wise as the Alphas premier means that WH13 is going strong. Alphas just beat WH13 by like less than 200,000 viewers.
                  I'd be shocked if Alphas beats W13 tonight, I'll probably watch tonight but if it doesn't impress me that might be it for me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ratings for #312 - 2,457,000 and 0.9 18-49. It was up from last week, and was Syfy's highest rated show last night.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ch-more/98439/
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    sigpic

Comment

Have you all seen the Comic-Con trailer? It's pretty awesome.

http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehous...-reel/v1342483
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes I saw the Comic Con trailer...at Comic Con. It is awesome. Can't wait for the rest of the season.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, this is going to be a good season
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Hands up now--who hates the until-end-of-season delay for new episodes online? *raises hand*
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Hands up now--who hates the until-end-of-season delay for new episodes online? *raises hand*
                              I do
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm hating that they've slowed down the rate they post them via SyFy On Demand. Dudes, I'm PAYING FOR SYFY so I shouldn't have to wait to see it again via On Demand.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X