Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Cast changes are normal and expected for a show. Myka will most likely be back by the first or second episode. We would have heard something if Joanne Kelly wasn't in a significant portion of W13
    I know but I dont want an entire season of no Myka, like they did with Leena. I cant watch Pete without Myka, not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      That's what I keep telling people. I'm not all that worried about Joanne leaving. I don't think this new "agent" will be around any more than any other "guest star". I think they're using "regular cast" to throw fans in a tizzy.
      oh now I am sad , they do things like this to shake up the series and than , this is the kind of thing that gets shows canceled
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        oh now I am sad , they do things like this to shake up the series and than , this is the kind of thing that gets shows canceled
        That is a myth. Their is nothing to prove that.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

That is a myth. Their is nothing to prove that.
          That's not a myth.

That was an opinion from that fan. An opinion that I too also happen to hold in regards to several TV series that have been cancelled. It may not be the ONLY reason a TV series was cancelled, but probably a contributing factor.
          Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
            That's not a myth.

That was an opinion from that fan. An opinion that I too also happen to hold in regards to several TV series that have been cancelled. It may not be the ONLY reason a TV series was cancelled, but probably a contributing factor.
            Their is not quanitive proof that cast changes kill a show. Many shows have long lives even with cast changes
            Jelgate is right

Comment

No point in being sad. It happens all the time on TV. A lot of shows do it and they've been on for YEARS. It's how they keep things interesting for fans. Some fans will probably stop watching but chances are there will be more to replace them. Happens all the time with TV shows. Some fans come and go. Some fans stick it out through a shows whole run.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Their is not quanitive proof that cast changes kill a show. Many shows have long lives even with cast changes
                As I mentioned before, I stated an opinion. Opinions don't require quantitative proof. An opinion is a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter. In MY mind, I have an opinion that the demise of some TV shows may be partially due to their change[s] of cast, and whether or not there is, or is not, quantitative proof of this, I will still believe in this opinion.

Yes, some shows survive and are robust after cast changes, especially shows that have ensemble casting, for example, Law and Order.

And some show do not survive cast changes. A case in point my be FOX's Human Target. I will be very surprised if this series receives a third season pick up, especially after the addition of the Indira Varma and Janet Montgomery to the cast in the second season.
                Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
                  As I mentioned before, I stated an opinion. Opinions don't require quantitative proof. An opinion is a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter. In MY mind, I have an opinion that the demise of some TV shows may be partially due to their change[s] of cast, and whether or not there is, or is not, quantitative proof of this, I will still believe in this opinion.

It does when the original poster of this discussion doesn't express it as an opinion
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    No point in being sad. It happens all the time on TV. A lot of shows do it and they've been on for YEARS. It's how they keep things interesting for fans. Some fans will probably stop watching but chances are there will be more to replace them. Happens all the time with TV shows. Some fans come and go. Some fans stick it out through a shows whole run.
                    so is Joanne Kelly leaving the show ?
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

so is Joanne Kelly leaving the show ?
                      No. At least their has been nothing to suggest that. And with S3 already in production we would have seen Internet leaks before hand if she was leaving. It was just a storyline to end S2 on a suspenseful note.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I agree. In fact I'm pretty sure I've seen spoilers confirming that she's returning, although I couldn't put my hands on them right now. But personally there's no doubt in my mind that she'll be back - probably by the end of the first or second episode.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Source: Kate O'Hare's Hot Cuppa TV

'Warehouse 13': EP Jack Kenny on Myka's Departure, Keys to Success & the New Guy
                          Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: TV Squad [follow link for complete column]

Stay Tuned with Maureen Ryan: Ask Mo March 8, 2011

... Warehouse13 fan asks: Was Joanne Kelly pushed off 'Warehouse 13' or did she choose to leave? If pushed, why? The new lineup is now heavily male.

Mo says: I'm not too worried. Kelly's character, Myka Bering, did quit at the end of season 2, and a rep for the show would only say that "fans will have to tune in this summer to see what happens." It's true that Aaron Ashmore has joined 'Warehouse 13' as a series regular, but I personally am guessing (and, again, this is just a guess) that Myka will be back.
                            Blog Twitter

Comment

Source: Syfy schedulebot
                              Syfy updated their schedule today with a partial update for May 2011, and it reflects a Warehouse 13 marathon scheduled for May 8 from 7pm through 5am on May 9. No episode titles listed as yet.
                              Blog Twitter

Comment

I really can't wait for the return of this show.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X