Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    Ratings for 206 Around the Bend.

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
    - 2.793 million viewers
    - 1.6/3 HH
    - 0.9/3 A18-49

It looks like the higher ratings might at least in part be due to no longer having to compete with Deadliest Catch.
    Yup! That is likely the reason. Another solid episode, btw, and some really good dramatic moments.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Yup! That is likely the reason. Another solid episode, btw, and some really good dramatic moments.
      I agree completely. This season is shaping up nicely.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Ratings for 206 Around the Bend.

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
        - 2.793 million viewers
        - 1.6/3 HH
        - 0.9/3 A18-49

It looks like the higher ratings might at least in part be due to no longer having to compete with Deadliest Catch.
        As well as enthused Eureka fans.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Warehouse 13's showrunner knows how he wants to end the series

Not all television shows have an endgame -- that is, until it's actually time to write that series finale. But showrunner Jack Kenny knows very well how "Warehouse 13" will say good-bye, and it might have something to do with moving the warehouse.

"I know what the last episode of the series is, and I don't want to give it away," Kenny told reporters from news outlets including Airlock Alpha during San Diego Comic-Con last month (see the complete video here with Kenny and actress CCH Pounder).

Although Kenny wouldn't necessarily give details of how the show would end, he did add some context, giving a brief history of the warehouse program, how it started 2,000 years ago, and how it almost moved to Germany during World War II, since it's normally kept in the country that's in power over a certain period of time.

"It always moves to the country that is the most powerful country in the world for its own protection," Kenny said. "Imagine where the warehouse will move next?"

This article also confirms that season 3 has already been ordered!
          Hopefully, a series finale is a long way off. In the meantime, Syfy is continuing the second season of "Warehouse 13," which continues to draw large numbers of viewers. And come Nov. 1, Kenny and his crew of writers will start all over again to figure out what will happen in an already-ordered Season 3.

"Last year, we left a bit of a mess, and we had to clean it up," Kenny said. "This year, we left a little bit of a mess that we'll have to clean up next year. Every episode we have an artifact that is the procedural part. Next year, we'll figure out what we want the characters to go through."
          Last edited by DigiFluid; 17 August 2010, 12:20 AM.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It will take SyFy 3 weeks before they announce that the 3rd season has been ordered though.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I give it Friday that Sy Fy issues a press release. Although I can't say I'm surprised
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm not surprised either. They've just announced that Eureka is picked up for S5.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I can't wait until it is official.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I can't wait until it is official.
                    Neither can I!!!!
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Ratings for episode 207 -

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
                      - 2.341 million viewers
                      - 1.4/2 HH
                      - 0.7/2 A18-49
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Check out the link below for a new interview with Saul Rubinek -

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...ly-man.html#tp

Comment

So any offical word on a renewal? If the ratings are anything to go by, I think we can safely assume that a 3rd Season is on the way

Comment

Ratings for episode 208 -

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
                            - 2.361 million viewers
                            - 1.5/2 HH
                            - 0.7/2 A18-49
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Awesome news that season 3 has been ordered hope its made official soon, this is my favorite mid-season show
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
                                So any offical word on a renewal? If the ratings are anything to go by, I think we can safely assume that a 3rd Season is on the way
                                I will still feel more comfortable with official confirmation of the renewal.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X