Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Deadliest Catch has a big special on tonight, and also White Collar premieres tonight at 9pm. It will be interesting to see if either of those have any effect on tonight's ratings.
    Last edited by Killdeer; 13 July 2010, 05:17 PM. Reason: spelling
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

I won't be watching anything other than Warehouse 13!
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        I know Deadliest Catch has a big special on tonight, and also White Collar premieres tonight at 9pm. It will be interesting to see if either of those have any effect on tonight's ratings.
        I didn't on me, although I will have to catch the new White Collar eventually. They did do a lot of advertising on Deadliest Catch though for sure (as a non-fan it was a bit much but to each their own!).
        sigpic

Comment

From Travis Yanan (via TV by the Numbers)

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
          - 2.330 million viewers
          - 1.4/2 HH
          - 0.7/2 A18-49

LINK

It was beat by Deadliest Catch, White Collar (no surprise on either of those), and HawthoRNe (which it beat last week). There was also baseball on FOX, which wasn't there last week - I'm not sure how much of an effect that might have had.
          Last edited by Killdeer; 14 July 2010, 04:47 PM.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I saw this review of the recent episode and it also mentions Eureka and Sanctuary and compares this show with their show "Hero". I like all these shows (although I am a bigger Sanctuary fan) but wanted to get others opinions on the comparison

Warehouse 13: Mild Mannered Review
            A Caped Crusader Likes Pie

By Stephen Lackey July 14, 2010

Syfy, as dumb as that name is, actually has some pretty great shows on for the summer. There’s Eureka, the new show Haven, and of course Warehouse 13. Not on right now, but still enjoyable is Sanctuary. All of these shows exist within the Syfy genre and they come on the same network so storytelling can be a bit of a landmine. You’d hope that the producers of these shows stay in contact and share story concepts so as not to get too repetitive. Warehouse 13 is in a particularly precarious position considering a part of the story involves a sleepy little town that sits nestled beside a warehouse full of magical artifacts, and these artifacts can give their holders special magical or super human abilities. These two landmines are called Eureka and Sanctuary. Its one thing for a show to appear similar to another show that’s no longer airing such as Fringe and The X-Files, but it’s a completely different problem when two shows are too similar on the same network. So with that in mind, I understand why we haven’t seen more of the little town where our heroes actually live as interesting as some of the residents seem to be.

See the rest of the article here
            http://www.mania.com/warehouse-13-mi...le_124039.html

I am going to go to Comic Con and see the panels for both shows so I will hopefully have pics from that to share
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not really understanding how these shows are all that much alike:
              -Eureka is science and technology based
              -Warehouse 13 is more supernatural objects beyond most of our understanding
              -Sanctuary is abnormals beings/creatures with supernatural or evolutionary abilities

Can there be some topics and things that are similar, sure, but overall I don't really think they are too much alike. Sanctuary is much more serious that W13 and Eureka too!
              sigpic

Comment

No, I don't get the connection either. Warehouse 13 and Eureka maybe, but I see Sanctuary as being something totally different (what little I know of it admittedly). YMMV. I guess the steampunk aspects of WH13 and Sanctuary could be considered similar, and I definitely get the argument for the comparisons between Eureka and Haven. But beyond that....*shrugs*
                Last edited by Killdeer; 15 July 2010, 07:44 AM.
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

Well I thought the episode "Hero" of Sanctuary and the "Mild-Mannered" episode of W13 had a superhero story....but other than that they are pretty different.

Comment

"Warehouse 13 Faces Hometown Threat" - see link below -

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...threat.html#tp

Comment

Want a Farnsworth? Now you might be able to get one...QMx Announces WH13 License They'll be at San Diego Comic Con. I'm so gonna stop by their booth and take a look. SWEET!
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Beyond Our Control Ratings
                        - 2.282 million viewers
                        - 1.4/2 HH
                        - 0.8/2 A18-49
                        http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/07/21...mom-more/57897
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
                          - 2.483 million viewers
                          - 1.4/2 HH
                          - 0.8/2 A18-49
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          sigpic

Comment

The crossover was great for the ratings.

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
                            - 2.741 million viewers
                            - 1.7/3 HH
                            - 0.9/3 A18-49
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              The crossover was great for the ratings.

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
                              - 2.741 million viewers
                              - 1.7/3 HH
                              - 0.9/3 A18-49
                              Awesome!

Comment

Ratings for 206 Around the Bend.

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
                                - 2.793 million viewers
                                - 1.6/3 HH
                                - 0.9/3 A18-49

It looks like the higher ratings might at least in part be due to no longer having to compete with Deadliest Catch.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X