Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 Season 2 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions (contains season 1 spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leena does more than just run the B&B, she knows too much about this ultra-secret organization to not be part of it in some way.
    sigpic

Comment

I so won't be a happy camper if we lose Leena. Leena was upset about Artie in Duped so I can't see her simply being a traitor, that would be too easy and she is in charge of putting artifacts away? She's not even a Warehouse agent that I know of?

Why is every time I like a character they get bumped? Never fails lol.

Damn, how can I have my Artie/Leena ship if they make her a bad guy! Not fair!

How long before season 2??? Seems forever!!
      Last edited by DSG1; 13 May 2010, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
        I so won't be a happy camper if we lose Leena. Leena was upset about Artie in Duped so I can't see her simply being a traitor, that would be too easy and she is in charge of putting artifacts away? She's not even a Warehouse agent that I know of?

Why is every time I like a character they get bumped? Never fails lol.

Damn, how can I have my Artie/Leena ship if they make her a bad guy! Not fair!

How long before season 2??? Seems forever!!
        July 6th.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          July 6th.
          At least now that isn't that far off.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            At least now that isn't that far off.
            52 days, 51 if you're ahead of the US. Not that I've been counting or anything.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

July 6th.
              Not bad, under a month and a half.

I really hope they don't prolong Artie's return though.

It's been long enough. lol.

Comment

Not bad, under a month and a half.

I really hope they don't prolong Artie's return though.

It's been long enough. lol.
                Last I knew Artie's fate will be solved by the start of S2. I doubt he will be gone very long considering Saul Rubinek is probably W13's most known actor
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Last I knew Artie's fate will be solved by the start of S2. I doubt he will be gone very long considering Saul Rubinek is probably W13's most known actor
                  I sure hope that is the case. At least in the first few episodes.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

True, and one of the most liked (2nd place during our game I think) but he would be very difficult to successfully replace! Especially considering his history with the Warehouse and what that means to the show.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think Saul's likability would depend on the fans polled. Like here, most of you like him but he's certainly not my fav. I like him, I like the entire cast, but Joanne's my fav as is Myka as far as characters.

Considering that when Farscape S2 started SyFy actually had the show change the eps order because they felt that the fans couldn't/wouldn't wait for the reappearance of John Crichton, Aeryn & D'Argo. So the eps that showed their return was used as the 1st eps when it was in fact the 2nd.

So since SyFy has such faith in it's fans, I highly doubt that Artie will be left out of the show for very long. They just think that their fans aren't patient enough. Which to that I say bull. One eps wouldn't kill me to have to wait the fate of any character I like on any show. But that's just me. Your mileage may vary.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Pete is my favorite, but you're right...SyFy is scared of losing viewers. That being said if shows do shake up the cast it usually happens in between S1 and S2 or way later when contract negotiations fail.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                          Pete is my favorite, but you're right...SyFy is scared of losing viewers. That being said if shows do shake up the cast it usually happens in between S1 and S2 or way later when contract negotiations fail.
                          Characters are written out for two main reasons. There are others but lets stick with the main reasons. The first being the writers don't like the way the character is going and can't make them interesting. The other being as you mentioned contract obstacles. I don't think either of these will occur
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Agreed, Artie is loved and he has no reason to leave at this point. I really liked seeing him more involved with the McPherson case, I hope that continues in Season 2.
                            sigpic

Comment

Artie, Leena & Mrs. F. are the reasons I watch, especially Saul Rubinek.

I hope so, keeping fingers crossed.

Comment

Artie, Leena & Mrs. F. are the reasons I watch, especially Saul Rubinek.
                                Really? Not that they aren't cool characters because they are, but Leena and Mrs. F get almost no screen time and Artie is 3rd in line (I guess). I do wish we could get a good back story on Mrs. F and if Leena survives and comes back I hope to see her more.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X