Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 Season 2 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions (contains season 1 spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 should air in July, just like it aired (in the US anyway) this past year in July. Shooting should start in March according to actor Eddie McClintock.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
      Hello everyone. I would like to know when to be the second series,?
      SyFy has their 10 (or 13) episode blocks in four quarter. Those quarters for starting a season are January, April, July, and October. Given production schedules and what SunKrux said the possibility of them airing in April is highly unlikely. And I can't honestly believe they would wait until October to air S2 as that would be over a year break. So July is most likely. SyFy probably won't want to make changes so they can reproduce the high ratings W13 got last summer
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Thank you for your reply. We very much look forward to the continuation. This series we have very fond.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          Season 2 should air in July, just like it aired (in the US anyway) this past year in July. Shooting should start in March according to actor Eddie McClintock.
          Still such a long wait.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Still such a long wait.
            It's not as long a wait as it was say 5 months ago.
            sigpic

Comment

it's too long, but I hope that the next series will be as good as the previous.
              And one more question how much it will work, as well as the first 13 part series,

Comment

And one more question how much it will work, as well as the first 13 part series,
                I'm not sure of your question. Please clarify
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes for some folks having to wait 9 months for the new season is a long wait, but when it takes about that long to get new eps written and then shot, really it's not that long, imho.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I think they want to know if the second season will have 13 eps like the first season. But I could be wrong. Scary thought, me being wrong I know, but it won't be the first time.

IF that is your question LEKY, yes S2 will be 13 eps long. Jack KennY the show runner/producer stated in an article months ago that the seasons for WH13 would only be 13 eps long. Yes I know, that's too short and most fans demand that the season be at least 22 eps long. Demand all you want folks who want that, it's not going to happen. Why? It is expensive to produce a tv show like WH13 and it's a big risk to try and sell a 22 eps season on any show so more and more production companies and networks are only willing to pay for and produce 13 eps (or shorter) long seasons to save money.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, sorry. We just wanted to know how much a second series will have parts.
                    I know my English is not good

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      IF that is your question LEKY, yes S2 will be 13 eps long. Jack KennY the show runner/producer stated in an article months ago that the seasons for WH13 would only be 13 eps long. Yes I know, that's too short and most fans demand that the season be at least 22 eps long. Demand all you want folks who want that, it's not going to happen. Why? It is expensive to produce a tv show like WH13 and it's a big risk to try and sell a 22 eps season on any show so more and more production companies and networks are only willing to pay for and produce 13 eps (or shorter) long seasons to save money.
                      I can see W13 going the way of Sanctuary if S2 is even close to as successful as S1 was.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, 13 episodes is a little short IMO. But, I guess we have to take what we can get.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I can see W13 going the way of Sanctuary if S2 is even close to as successful as S1 was.
                          Meaning? They get more eps? Unless SyFy can convince Jack Kenny that the show needs more eps, I highly doubt they'll do more than 13 a year. But who knows.
                          sigpic

Comment

Its usually more of the other way around. Jack Kenny convincing SyFy of more episodes for a season. It will depend how profitable and successfull W13 is.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Considering in an article you linked, jel, Jack said he actually liked doing the 13 eps so I don't think it would be a matter of him convincing SyFy of wanting to do more. I really think it would depend on SyFy since for now they're the ones who initially (at least it seems that way to me) wanted just 13 eps. If they want/wanted more they could ask for it. I highly doubt they will unless the show continues to be so popular and keeps the high ratings it got last year.

THEN they'd probably have to renegotiate everyone's contracts since I would imagine right now everyone is signed on for 13 eps seasons. That could open up a can of worms that might hurt the show more than help it. Producing the show would wind up costing SyFy more money in the long run and I don't see SyFy doing that. Not when they have their newest babies, SGU and Caprica to produce. But that's just me.

I'm content with the 13 eps we've gotten and the 13 more we'll get for S2. I'm freaky crazy like that.
                              sigpic

Comment

David Bowie as Nikola Tesla (perhaps as part of a flashback to a previous warehouse)
                                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                                Caboose: They could be worse?
                                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                                X