Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 Season 2 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions (contains season 1 spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we usually get 13 episode series in the uk for scripted sci-fi/drama, although waking the dead was 8 episodes / 4 story two parters, and Doctor Who is only getting 4 x 45 mins episodes this year, guess you know Torchwood got 5 too, suppose what I'm saying is we're used to short runs in the uk, so 13 warehouse 13's is like a full season for us

At least they are not running everything at the same time and doing stuff back to back so that there's something new each week instead of 3 months of new shows and 9 months of repeats.

but when compared to DS9, WOW, just shows how sport/reality tv has taken over the networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
      I know, it sucks

oh, the good days... where have they gone?
      I don't know. Make sure to tell me if you ever find them.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

All i can say is, based on the way that they have been going, season two will probably be a blast.

Gate Ranger
        sigpic
        God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
          All i can say is, based on the way that they have been going, season two will probably be a blast.

Gate Ranger
          I am definitely very optimistic about Season 2. I can't wait to see how they progress this show.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Artie, Claudia, more character development, The series was great for a first season, Two needs more building on the foundation
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
              Artie, Claudia, more character development, The series was great for a first season, Two needs more building on the foundation
              I think we will definitely get a lot of that.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, Artie is still fairly mysterious. No personal life that we know of.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                  Yeah, Artie is still fairly mysterious. No personal life that we know of.
                  He has to have something going on. Hopefully we will get to find out what.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Maybe that escape tunnel/entrance/exit was actually an artifact itself, and does something in the event of an emergency..

??
                    My Story:
                    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Or he may still of had an artifact on him. Remember they were cataloging the ones they retrieved from mcPearson
                      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I've been seeing people saying that they think Artie won't be brought back into the show until mid way into the season...keep them thinking he's dead when he's really still alive. So my greatest 'fear' concerning the show is that this fans would be right and they will not have Artie in there at all for weeks and weeks. I want to see him alive and well by the end of the first episode or, failing that , alive and showing up as a 'free agent' in the first few episodes, operating without Pete and Myka's knowledge. But if that were the case, I'd only be happy if we saw him doing this each episode until they find out he's alive.

I am looking forward to seeing Claudia get a boyfriend (already discussed at cons) and I'd like to see Artie have a love interest for at least one episode (with potential for more down the road). I'd like to see Pete and Myka getting emotionally closer but not actually 'dating'.

I'd like to have MacPherson continue to be the arch nemesis of the W13 agents (in other words not have them catch him too quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNRA View Post
                          I've been seeing people saying that they think Artie won't be brought back into the show until mid way into the season...keep them thinking he's dead when he's really still alive. So my greatest 'fear' concerning the show is that this fans would be right and they will not have Artie in there at all for weeks and weeks. I want to see him alive and well by the end of the first episode or, failing that , alive and showing up as a 'free agent' in the first few episodes, operating without Pete and Myka's knowledge. But if that were the case, I'd only be happy if we saw him doing this each episode until they find out he's alive.
                          Jack Kennt has hinted that Artie will be found towards the beginning of S2. I think you have nothing to worry about
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Jack Kennt has hinted that Artie will be found towards the beginning of S2. I think you have nothing to worry about
                            I sure hope so.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hey LadyNRA fancy seeing you here.

I don't think they'll keep Artie gone for too long but I don't want him to "magically" appear. I want a bit o' drama before he's found. Pete, Myka & Mrs. Fredrick all worrying about whether or not he's alive or not. The three of them realizing that Claudia skipped out and once Artie's found (alive and well and totally pissed off) they 4 of them go off in search of Claudia and bring her home. Then the team goes after MacNuttyPants.

Having Myka & Pete get closer wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. But not dating each other just yet.

I also want to find out that Leena had no clue she was the sleeper agent for MacPherson since I like her and don't want her gone or to be truly evil like MacNuttyPants.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hello everyone. I would like to know when to be the second series,?

Comment

Working...
                                X