Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Well, three episodes into the new season. What do people think? So far, I am enjoying it. I definitely look forward to where they are heading with a few storylines.
    Same here! I'd really like to know where they intend to go with several different storylines.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Same here! I'd really like to know where they intend to go with several different storylines.
      As do I. Seems to be a really solid season so far.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        As do I. Seems to be a really solid season so far.
        *fingers crossed it only gets better from here*

Comment

I'm really enjoying the Artie plot and Claudia does seem different when compared to I don't know...season 1 Claudia.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            I'm really enjoying the Artie plot and Claudia does seem different when compared to I don't know...season 1 Claudia.
            Same here. I'm really interested to see where they take things with Artie. Claudia does seem different, just can't put my finger on how.

Comment

Claudia isn't so immature and careless like she was in S1 and S2. She now thinks more before she acts.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Claudia isn't so immature and careless like she was in S1 and S2. She now thinks more before she acts.
                Character development! A good sign by the fourth season.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Character development! A good sign by the fourth season.

I'd say. The whole scene where
                  Spoiler:
                  she had "lunch" with Mrs F. reminded me of agent Scully from the X-Files.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Im going to have to agree. Actually this season is reminding me more of season 1. and we got to see the Dark Vault again and Crazy Alice. I can even put up with Claudia when she's with Steve. Im not liking the forced Scully look on her though can we not insult Dana Scully please? Claudia does not fit that type of role. Bad enough I have to put up with her to begin with. The writer's need to keep her as Steampunk Claudia and stop trying to make her into something she is not. (MHO)

Wouldnt it be funny if it was MacPherson taking the artifacts from the Warehouse lol. I can wish can't I?
                    Last edited by DSG1; 27 August 2012, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                      Im going to have to agree. Actually this season is reminding me more of season 1. and we got to see the Dark Vault again and Crazy Alice. I can even put up with Claudia when she's with Steve. Im not liking the forced Scully look on her though can we not insult Dana Scully please? Claudia does not fit that type of role. Bad enough I have to put up with her to begin with. The writer's need to keep her as Steampunk Claudia and stop trying to make her into something she is not. (MHO)

Wouldnt it be funny if it was MacPherson taking the artifacts from the Warehouse lol. I can wish can't I?
                      Yeah, I know that I am barking up a wall here but when I made the reference to her looks reminding me of Scully it was a good thing. It means that she's moving on to more mature womanly things. I want her to grow up at this point and so far that seems to be the case. Her mannerisms are still the same as well as her sense of humor, they are just leaving the childishness behind. What she was wearing was an extension of her previous outfits, a more mature version of the punk-like look that she's known for. The lack of the colored streak in her hair (and the size of her hair which is more or less the same as it always has been) is what made me think about Scully...since weird things are happening. Not to mention that both are redheads (Though I am still unsure if Claudia is supposed to be a natural redhead). The lack of that streak of color is also a manifestation of growing up. Seriously, what grown woman would that?

She's still very much herself, but better because she is developing into an adult.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        Yeah, I know that I am barking up a wall here but when I made the reference to her looks reminding me of Scully it was a good thing. It means that she's moving on to more mature womanly things. I want her to grow up at this point and so far that seems to be the case. Her mannerisms are still the same as well as her sense of humor, they are just leaving the childishness behind. What she was wearing was an extension of her previous outfits, a more mature version of the punk-like look that she's known for. The lack of the colored streak in her hair (and the size of her hair which is more or less the same as it always has been) is what made me think about Scully...since weird things are happening. Not to mention that both are redheads (Though I am still unsure if Claudia is supposed to be a natural redhead). The lack of that streak of color is also a manifestation of growing up. Seriously, what grown woman would that?

She's still very much herself, but better because she is developing into an adult.
                        Couldn't have put it better myself.

Comment

The last episode airs here in the UK tomorrow night on SyFy at 2100...
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I miss WH13 Even though season 5 wasn't the best I'm gonna really miss it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              I miss WH13 Even though season 5 wasn't the best I'm gonna really miss it.
                              Same here. Now if I could just find Season 5 on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Same here. Now if I could just find Season 5 on DVD.
                                Minus the last episode
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X