Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    hmm. Well as long as it doesn't interfere in any way with WH13 they can knock themselves out.
    I don't see it interfering with W13 to be fair, it should be more centered around HG and her world.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
      I don't see it interfering with W13 to be fair, it should be more centered around HG and her world.
      Just so long as they don't get rid of some main actors in WH13 to save money to make this new show like they done with Criminal minds. Mind you that didn't last long
      sigpic

Comment

Just so long as they don't get rid of some main actors in WH13 to save money to make this new show like they done with Criminal minds. Mind you that didn't last long
        I doubt that but you never know, I just hope Gareth David-Lloyd who played Ianto in Torchwood and was in the latest HG Wells episode of Warehouse will be in the spin off.
        sigpic

Comment

I had a chance to talk with Jack Kenny at San Diego Comic Con & I asked him about the HG spin off. He has no plans as of yet to do it while WH13 is still going so strong. Besides, they haven't even written the pilot script yet. It's still in the very EARLY planning stage so no worries.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Everybody's gotta have a hobby.
            This is true...

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
            I'm really glad Warehouse got renewed for season 4 *sigh of relief *
            YAY! Woo-hoo!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
              I doubt that but you never know, I just hope Gareth David-Lloyd who played Ianto in Torchwood and was in the latest HG Wells episode of Warehouse will be in the spin off.
              He was in the latest HG Wells ep? I must have missed him

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              I had a chance to talk with Jack Kenny at San Diego Comic Con & I asked him about the HG spin off. He has no plans as of yet to do it while WH13 is still going so strong. Besides, they haven't even written the pilot script yet. It's still in the very EARLY planning stage so no worries.
              That's good to know They got rid of AJ (who plays JJ) and reduced Paget's (who plays Prentiss) role cause they were making a spin off of Criminal Minds. Well that tanked and(spoiled for those that don't want to know about new season)
              Spoiler:
              AJ and Paget will be back this season
              sigpic

Comment

I think this season will end in a cliff hanger. I hope not though.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                  I think this season will end in a cliff hanger. I hope not though.
                  It's two hours long, that could mean that it might not end as a cliff hanger. But if it does, well then it'll be quite a cliff hanger.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    It's two hours long, that could mean that it might not end as a cliff hanger. But if it does, well then it'll be quite a cliff hanger.
                    Cliff hanger or not I like how this season is shaping up. And the way things are going we could have a rival group/evil master mind capable of hanging around for more than one season.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

But are they really evil or just a competitor?

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                        But are they really evil or just a competitor?
                        Considering they're killing people blithely, one can view them as evil.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I've caught some episodes of this show whilst channel surfing recently, don't even know which season it is, but it has caught my interest. Don't know why I never watched this, it is really good! I'm going to get hold of the seasons that are out on DVD and catch up with this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                            I've caught some episodes of this show whilst channel surfing recently, don't even know which season it is, but it has caught my interest. Don't know why I never watched this, it is really good! I'm going to get hold of the seasons that are out on DVD and catch up with this show.
                            Yes, it's a good series
                            sigpic

Comment

Season 1 was kind of hit and miss for me, but seasons 2 and 3 were quite good.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                                Season 1 was kind of hit and miss for me, but seasons 2 and 3 were quite good.
                                I concur...but I'm glad I stuck around for seasons 2 & 3.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X