No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really can't wait for Monday night. I need my Warehouse fix.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope this new season goes for more than 13 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by NerdyRaptor View Post
        I've not heard how long its supposed to be.
        sigpic

Comment

S3 is 12 episodes long plus another Christmas special
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
            They're keeping the old Wells, why get a new one? Plus, I think the dynamic is very different apart from possibly an orientation issue which is quite refreshing as characters don't appear stereotypes. Myka's plaid shirt was a big of a giveaway though, enough said.
            OMG, I've worn plaid/flannel shirts before but that doesn't make me gay. That is such a stereotype.

Originally posted by NerdyRaptor View Post
            From the beginning, Jack Kenny (show runner/producer) has always said it would be a 13 episode series. He likes the format. So we will get (as jelgate said) 12 season arc related episodes and one Christmas/Holiday eps that will not be part of the overall season story arc but is still considered part of the season.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I think the showrunners are very obviously playing and tongue in cheek a lot of the time. I will not comment on repressed plaidness. (That's a joke by the way) I shall stand at the barricade for the right to plaidness stereotype or no.

Comment

I think the showrunners are very obviously playing and tongue in cheek a lot of the time. I will not comment on repressed plaidness. (That's a joke by the way) I shall stand at the barricade for the right to plaidness stereotype or no.
                The entire show is tongue in cheek. That's not news. As for any implications you're trying or not trying to make in regards to "repressed plaidness" is quite frankly, offensive. How would you like me to make assumptions about you based on the comments you've already made? I don't think you'd like it very much at all. So leave your assumptions at home, thank you.

btw, I know it was a joke, but it's still a stereotype and until people stop encouraging them, they'll never go away. Isn't that what gays/bis/trans people are fighting for? Equality? Stereotypes only encourage the ignorant to keep being biased against the minorities. So if you're cool with encouraging ignorance, don't let me stop you. That's what ignore is for.
                sigpic

Comment

They're keeping the old Wells, why get a new one? Plus, I think the dynamic is very different apart from possibly an orientation issue which is quite refreshing as characters don't appear stereotypes. Myka's plaid shirt was a big of a giveaway though, enough said.
                  I guess I'm out of the loop, I've never once seen someone wearing plaid and thought it implied a thing about anything remotely close to that. I've noticed plaid flannel becoming trendy again, almost bought a shirt myself, but until recently I usually associated plaid flannel more with outdoorsy types of people that work outside when it's cold. Seems like plaid shorts are more of a golf shorts\frat guy kind of thing (at least in my area)

Myth Busted
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm really looking forward to tonight, W13 is easily my favorite Monday night show of the 3 on SyFy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      I'm really looking forward to tonight, W13 is easily my favorite Monday night show of the 3 on SyFy.
                      Or for the cable-less among us, Tuesday afternoon
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        Or for the cable-less among us, Tuesday afternoon
                        Until SyFy makes you wait 30 days
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Until SyFy makes you wait 30 days
                          Of course. I hope they don't do that.
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

What are you referring to? I'm rather confused...
                            "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                            -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Originally posted by Kyarra View Post
                              What are you referring to? I'm rather confused...
                              Her hidden Scottish ancestry. It was going to be one of the big season 3 reveals.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

WP - OMG, that is the best comment ever.

Kyarra - there is a stereotype (unfortunately) that says any woman who wears a plaid/flannel shirt is obviously a lesbian.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X