Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    I love all of those Can't go wrong with Pete and Claudia antics. Especially if they include their other halves. I love the part where Claudia tells Artie that his dad is dieing and Joshua hears it By the way he sounds, it looks like Claudia has been a sneaky little punk since she's been a small sneaky little punk.
    That was funny, despite the fact that I didn't like her bringing them together why lying to them both. I'd almost added it to the list.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      That was funny, despite the fact that I didn't like her bringing them together why lying to them both. I'd almost added it to the list.
      She is bad isn't she? But not that bad, she had...good intentions. Another part I loved was when Artie got caught under the mistletoe with Joshua, though icky, it was quite hilarious
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

She is bad isn't she? But not that bad, she had...good intentions. Another part I loved was when Artie got caught under the mistletoe with Joshua, though icky, it was quite hilarious
        I suppose they were united in the end by their mutual dislike of the annoying Gentile--another funny part.

.....yeah...I tried to wipe that from my memory.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          I suppose they were united in the end by their mutual dislike of the annoying Gentile--another funny part.

.....yeah...I tried to wipe that from my memory.
          That has to be my favorite line from Artie's father, "The annoying gentile" And she ended up knowing some Hebrew And I know what it meant too, without even looking it up
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Seriously looking forward the Season 3!

Comment

Waiting for season 3 is so not fun >.>
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Waiting for season 3 is so not fun >.>
                Yup, I want more Claudia action!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  *slaps Todd upside the head* We shall have no such thing!!! All the romance shall be diverted to Artie, one of the coolest father figures on TV...or the dynamic duo, you know who I'm talkin' about
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

*slaps Todd upside the head* We shall have no such thing!!! All the romance shall be diverted to Artie, one of the coolest father figures on TV...or the dynamic duo, you know who I'm talkin' about
                    Oh...ohkay.....Myka and Artie.

Comment

Oh...ohkay.....Myka and Artie.
                      No...Claudia is Artie's daughter person figure thing...I'm talking about the sibling figures.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

No...Claudia is Artie's daughter person figure thing...I'm talking about the sibling figures.
                        Pshhh.

Comment

me too I agree , the show really came alive when Claudia came on the show
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                              Her addition definitely did add something special.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A CHALLENGE! Anybody know what episode this picture is from?

I needed a bigger version for a project.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X