Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    i liked the Christmas episode the best ,

hey what did everyone dislike about season 2 ?
    For The Team. I felt Myka was out of character
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      hey what did everyone dislike about season 2 ?
      I didn't really like Mild Mannered, and wasn't terribly fond of Beyond Our Control either. Both had some good moments, but overall I can't say I was thrilled with either one.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

'Smallville' vet joining 'Warehouse 13' -- EXCLUSIVE

Former Smallville actor Aaron Ashmore is joining Syfy’s summertime hit as a series regular. Ashmore will play Steve Jinks, a young ATF agent with an ability to tell when somebody is lying. Jinks is recruited by Mrs. Frederic (CCH Pounder) to be Pete’s (Eddie McClintock) new Warehouse 13 partner as they search for mysterious artifacts.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/17/sm...se-13-ashmore/
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          'Smallville' vet joining 'Warehouse 13' -- EXCLUSIVE

Former Smallville actor Aaron Ashmore is joining Syfy’s summertime hit as a series regular. Ashmore will play Steve Jinks, a young ATF agent with an ability to tell when somebody is lying. Jinks is recruited by Mrs. Frederic (CCH Pounder) to be Pete’s (Eddie McClintock) new Warehouse 13 partner as they search for mysterious artifacts.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/17/sm...se-13-ashmore/
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            My thoughts exactly...I wonder what happens to Myka?
            sigpic

Comment

My thoughts exactly...I wonder what happens to Myka?
              Let's not freak out yet. I am confident that Myka will be back.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Maybe, but sometimes writers tend to be sadistic and thrive out of making us go through this >.>
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

She totally will be. If you check out the Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews thread (yes thar be spoilers in it) you'll see a lot of us have already talked bout this interview with Jack Kenny and our thoughts on Myka.

Maybe, but sometimes writers tend to be sadistic and thrive out of making us go through this >.>
                  Most good writers are sadistic and thrive on making fans go through this. That's why I love them. Writers who aren't willing to risk getting some kind of passionate response from their fans, are not worth my time. Imho, writers who always play it safe, write very boring and insulting stories. They tend to "talk down" to their fans instead of treating them like they're intelligent.
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    She totally will be. If you check out the Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews thread (yes thar be spoilers in it) you'll see a lot of us have already talked bout this interview with Jack Kenny and our thoughts on Myka.

Most good writers are sadistic and thrive on making fans go through this. That's why I love them. Writers who aren't willing to risk getting some kind of passionate response from their fans, are not worth my time. Imho, writers who always play it safe, write very boring and insulting stories. They tend to "talk down" to their fans instead of treating them like they're intelligent.
                    I wonder how this new agent will be like...How will he fit in? Myka and Pete had the sibling thing going on...Artie and Claudia have the Parent/child thing. Mrs. F is freaky and um...the regents are the regents. I say the writers are a little kooky if you ask me But if it gets the work done, yeah I agree, it's best this way.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

No freakin' goin' on here...just wondering.

Excellent
                      sigpic

Comment

I wonder how this new agent will be like...How will he fit in? Myka and Pete had the sibling thing going on...Artie and Claudia have the Parent/child thing. Mrs. F is freaky and um...the regents are the regents. I say the writers are a little kooky if you ask me But if it gets the work done, yeah I agree, it's best this way.
                        Well if you read the article, they mention a "gift" he has. No telling how he'll fit in. I would imagine that at first it will be a bit awkward but I suspect he'll fit in.

No freakin' goin' on here...just wondering.
                        Excellent
                        When I first read the article I had a similar response but considering that we have NOT heard anything about Joanne leaving the show (and we totally would have by now) I don't think Myka will be gone for long.
                        sigpic

Comment

When I first read the article I had a similar response but considering that we have NOT heard anything about Joanne leaving the show (and we totally would have by now) I don't think Myka will be gone for long.
                          I wonder if she'll be gone at all?
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if she'll be gone at all?
                            I think she'll be gone from the Warehouse but not the show. At least that's my hope. I would like to see them showing her trying to pull herself together again and attempting to move on with her life...but always looking towards her "happiest place on Earth."
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, so far what is/are your favorite Warehouse 13 moment(s)?
                              Hmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F63--o2e5vY
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjnY9...eature=related
                              And the whole beginning of the Christmas episode. (But especially Pete getting plastered with a snowball. And his narration at the very beginning. )

Oh, and it isn't technically a canon scene, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8dEo9bLFaE
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                Hmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F63--o2e5vY
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjnY9...eature=related
                                And the whole beginning of the Christmas episode. (But especially Pete getting plastered with a snowball. And his narration at the very beginning. )

Oh, and it isn't technically a canon scene, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8dEo9bLFaE
                                I love all of those Can't go wrong with Pete and Claudia antics. Especially if they include their other halves. I love the part where Claudia tells Artie that his dad is dieing and Joshua hears it By the way he sounds, it looks like Claudia has been a sneaky little punk since she's been a small sneaky little punk.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X