Owen Harper/Burn Gorman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Thanks for the answer, Allestian. Suddenly I can't wait to hear Burn sing.
    You're not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      He does sing? Cool! Maybe some kind person will tape the event and put it on the internet. The fangirls here will go wacko...
      It's in the Theater so I think it's highly unlikly there will be any recordings of it

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        It's in the Theater so I think it's highly unlikly there will be any recordings of it
        Apart from, of course, the sneaky recordings...

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
          Apart from, of course, the sneaky recordings...

and legal proceedings from Mr MacIntosh and Lord Lloyd-Troll

Comment

I guess it depends on the success of the production. If it's a hit they sure will make a recording or even a DVD. *fingers crossed*
            "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I guess it depends on the success of the production. If it's a hit they sure will make a recording or even a DVD. *fingers crossed*
              They don't usually only if it's made into a film and that's been done already

Comment

They don't usually only if it's made into a film and that's been done already
                Hmm, O.K. It's how they do it here. Hit productions get to make a CD recording. Have many of those: Les Miserables, Evita, Jesus Christ Superstar, Grease, Miss Saigon and about 8 original Czech musicals plus a few VHS. So I assumed it's the same in the U.K. I was wrong. *shrugs*
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Oh, they might make a CD, but not a visual recording of the show

Comment

Oh, they might make a CD, but not a visual recording of the show
                    CD would be great.
                    I love musicals and as I don't have any recording of Oliver yet [the only song I'm familiar with is I'd do anything] I might just buy that [if they decide to make one]
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I've got the film soundtrack

How about Food Glorious Food, As long as he needs me, Who will buy, Oom Pa Pa and the big one Consider Yourself

Comment

I've got the film soundtrack

How about Food Glorious Food, As long as he needs me, Who will buy, Oom Pa Pa and the big one Consider Yourself
                        Oh I know Food Glorious Food and As Long As He Needs Me. [not too fond of the latter though - there's something about the song that annoys me] Never knew they were from Oliver.

And to make this post legit:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

We had every song in it except we reduced the final song to "Consider Yourself"...

It's a shame that I only got to hear "As Long As He Needs Me" while I was backstage...nearly strangling the lad who played Oliver for mucking about with the dancers...

Erm, must make the post legit...

One min. Do you mind if Gareth and John are in the photo??? Thought not.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                            We had every song in it except we reduced the final song to "Consider Yourself"...

It's a shame that I only got to hear "As Long As He Needs Me" while I was backstage...nearly strangling the lad who played Oliver for mucking about with the dancers...

Erm, must make the post legit...

One min. Do you mind if Gareth and John are in the photo??? Thought not.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j9...normal_023.jpg
                            It's really cool that schools in the UK do these musical productions. Must be great for kids to be part of something that big.

And thunks for the triple thunk, Ally.
                            Last edited by zuz; 11 May 2008, 12:53 PM.
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Much my pleasure!!!

Did you HL???

Such utter shame on you!!!

Comment

Oh I know Food Glorious Food and As Long As He Needs Me. [not too fond of the latter though - there's something about the song that annoys me] Never knew they were from Oliver.

And to make this post legit:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...cast/burn1.jpg
                                It's one of my favourites, Shirley Bassey did a pretty good version of it

It's really cool that schools in the UK do these musical productions. Must be great for kids to be part of something that big.

And thunks for the triple thunk, Ally.
                                I did Joseph and the Amazing Techniclour Dream Coat (I was in the Choir for that) Oliver, West Side Story, Thw Wizard of Oz and The King and I (Was in the Wardrobe Dept for all of those, it was an ideal way to miss lessons like Maths and Science )

Comment

Working...
                                X