Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torchwood News, Articles, Cast and Crew Interviews (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He reads fan fic

*Runs to hide the more *Ahem* interesting stories*

Comment

i know!! now i'm not sure if i wanna post my stories when i'm done....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        He reads fan fic

*Runs to hide the more *Ahem* interesting stories*
        Oh come on most of them read at least a few once they know they exsist, I remember Anthony Stewart Head commenting about Willow/Giles fics *he was appalled!*

Comment

I wonder what he thinks of them

Comment

I wonder what he thinks of them
            I don't know but it seems he was reading a "certain" kind of fic from his comment about the fans wanting Jack and Ianto.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
              I don't know but it seems he was reading a "certain" kind of fic from his comment about the fans wanting Jack and Ianto.
              I don't think he had much of a choice, 90% of Torchwood Fanfic is of that subject

Comment

what i want to know is if he reads the NC-17 and up stuff.... i mean it's one thing to read the fluff or the h/c... but if he's reading the smut.....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  what i want to know is if he reads the NC-17 and up stuff.... i mean it's one thing to read the fluff or the h/c... but if he's reading the smut.....
                  I am not going there! GW rules!

I just think it is interesting that he has read some, he is a very candid kind of guy, I hope he doesn't lose that as he becomes more famous.

Comment

At least he's not turning into John Barrowman, you can't turn on the TV these days without him popping up on some chat show or judging some 'Talent' contest

Comment

At least he's not turning into John Barrowman, you can't turn on the TV these days without him popping up on some chat show or judging some 'Talent' contest
                      LOL! I suppose that is one thing about not living in the UK I only see what I want to see of John... er... you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                        LOL! I suppose that is one thing about not living in the UK I only see what I want to see of John... er... you know what I mean.
                        I don't watch him on chat shows and I'd rather pull out my own teeth than watch How do you strictly dance on greasey ice with a x wannabe Joesph

Comment

Major Changes:http://syfyportal.com/news424775.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!11111!!!!!!!

hopefully the rumors are just that...
                            sigpic

Comment

If these rumors are true, do they know how many viewers they will be losing? And I thought
                              Spoiler:
                              everyone had been confirmed for a third season. Wasn't John talking about it in interviews not too long ago?

Comment

Until I read it on JB's official site. I'll be taking this as a rumour.

ETA: Also until I read it on Skiffy regarding the other subject at hand.
                                Last edited by LaCroix; 04 March 2008, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X