Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torchwood News, Articles, Cast and Crew Interviews (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    When you picture? I have a cap from Fragments of it/her/it. I haven't seen anything official, like from the BBC.

Spoiler:

That's perfect

Comment

Ooooh! I want a Myfanwy! I want!
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I have found a knitting pattern for a Pterodactyl, let me see what I can come up with. What colour would you say Myfanwy is? Sandy brown? Greeny brown?

Comment

more of a gray-ish brown with the smallest hint of tarnished copper...
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            more of a gray-ish brown with the smallest hint of tarnished copper...
            First one to find wool in that colour gets a cuddly Myfanwy

Comment

wait... are you knitting it or do you need fabric sheets?

nvm... try the nutmeg from here.... that's the closest i could find
              Last edited by Lilith; 16 April 2008, 05:52 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                wait... are you knitting it or do you need fabric sheets?

nvm... try the nutmeg from here.... that's the closest i could find
                Thanks for finding it but unfortunatly it's going to cost me 4 times the cost of the yarn in postage to the UK, but now I've got an idea of colour I can have a look locally. Thanks again for looking

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  Thanks for finding it but unfortunatly it's going to cost me 4 times the cost of the yarn in postage to the UK, but now I've got an idea of colour I can have a look locally. Thanks again for looking
                  yea... kinda figured you wouldn't order from there what with shipping handling... i knew the colour in my mind, and i could have made a colour swatch in Photoshop or some other, but actually finding the proper colour wool is near impossible unless you know exactly what you're looking for... really any kind of art/crafts supply.... and that's me! the internet hound... if i can't find, then it doesn't exist on the internet... simple as that
                  sigpic

Comment

It's going to have to wait tho, I'm on socks at the moment

Comment

From Digital Spy.

Excerpt:

Davies rubbishes 'influential gay' title.....

"I mean I hope, I think, I do good work and I’ll be very visible as a gay man because I think that’s very important, but in terms of being influential when there are people out there fighting for changes in the law, homophobia in schools. That’s influence."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...gay-title.html

Comment

Torchwood is certainly in your face with it. I dislike seeing heteros tramp it up and I dislike seeing gay people tramping it up, too. S1 was over the top in that regard, imo. Yes, it's an adult show. but geez! S2 toned it down but still with only one real instance of sweaty bodies heaving. There're other realities to love, between whatever sexes or whatever species that go beyond sex. A kiss, a dinner, a glance, a fight, an 'I love you'... Forget the 'I love you'. Jack/Ianto/Gwen/Rhys is just too disturbing a foursome to consider anyone loving anyone except Rhys loving Gwen and Ianto loving Jack.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

The Argus has an interview with John Barrowman. [entirely spoiler-free ]

The role he is probably most proud of is the one which brought him into millions of households across the country: Torchwood's Captain Jack.

"He gets to do everything I want to do in real life," says Barrowman. "It's a dream role that was written for me. I thought he would just be in the first five Dr Who episodes.

"I still get a great thrill when people ask me for an autograph and say how much they love the character.

"People accept the fact Jack is omnisexual. It is about time we had a character like that.

"It is also the first time we have had a show like this, where the hero is played by a gay man. Science-fiction is notorious for breaking barriers."
                          Click here to read the full article.
                          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Torchwood trading card game released this week. Read here.

Sample:

Check the official site for more: Torchwoodcards.com
                            "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

i heard about that... appearantly ppl are having trouble finding them stores....
                              sigpic

Comment

Bugger, this would be the week that, after having the Argus delivered every day for nine years, Mr W has decided to cancel it

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X