X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sighs* so very lovely isn't it
    sigpic

Comment

JB is so cheeky, the amount of off-screen kissage (huggage, gropage) he gets into with Gareth is simply scandalous. Do I have to add how much I love it?

EDIT: Janto in s3 (from GDL's interview for TW magazine):
      Spoiler:

TW MAG: Will we see a lot of character development between Jack and Ianto during the series?

GDL: "It leads on from where it left off in series two, really. They're trying to find their feet with each other, and having a little bit of teething trouble. Ianto has some difficulty dealing with the fact Jack lives forever, but that's true of any couple where one half is immortal! The feelings are still there, and there are some genuinely tender moments between them. I'm not going to say any more than that, though. It would be giving too much away!"
      YAY!
      Last edited by zuz; 22 February 2009, 05:25 AM.
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Guess what? On Saturday, my sister is having a fancy dress party for her birthday, 3 guesses who i'm going as, depite the fact that i'm a girl with long, red hair!! Yup, our captain here! I've got the blue shirt, the coat, the braces and the waistcoat. All i need now is a vortex manipulator, a webley, and a sexy welshman who will do whatever i say!! Hehe! I'm thinking ebay, maybe?

I haven't got the pants and shoes because i don't know what colour or style he has, anysuggestions with all of the above? any sites i can go to, etc?

This will give me a chance to flirt with men and women!! *cackles*
        sigpic

Comment

A hilarious tidbit about the hothouse scene [from interview with Eve Myles and Eros Lyn]:

For both of you, could you pick a favorite Torchwood moment? It could be something that happened on set, or your favorite scene in the show - just anything that you particularly like. I don't like favorites questions, so if you just want to pick some moment that you like off the top of your head, that's fine too.

MYLES: I think the moment where Gwen catches Ianto and Jack kissing is hilarious. And even doing it - I had to go in, and they would be kissing, and then I'd say, "Oh! My God!" And I didn't, for a good long while. I kind of let them carry on. And they were like, "Oh, please, Eve! [laughs]" And so we did it again. And that was great fun.

LYN: And Gwen's wedding, I absolutely loved.

MYLES: It was daft!

LYN: Yeah! And that, classically, is an episode that brings an awful lot of humor into the show, which is really important.
          YAY for Eve (a closet janto!fangirl)!
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

That is brilliant! If only we could have seen it.....

And yay for more Janto goodness in season 3, can't wait i'm getting so excited lol!!
            sigpic

Comment

it's so cool, more Janto in the serie 3, top good, i make a little icon gif with the boys kissing in the s3 and icons with the pics of shooting

Spoiler:

pics with the two guys during the shooting of the serie 3

Spoiler:

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

nice
                sigpic

Comment

Lovely icons, marli.

Here are some pics of John and Gareth behind the scenes of s3 (looking hot good together):

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

*stares at the pretty.*
                    sigpic

Comment

And there's more...

spoilery pic for COE (but if you've watched the trailer you're pretty much O.K. to look ):
                      Spoiler:

TW mag scan
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

ohhhh *looks* now damn that's just lovely to wake up to
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes those pictures are wonderful! Yum, can't wait until monday night
                          sigpic

Comment

I love that picture of the kiss under the spoilers. Just watched the first episode on iplayer, not 5 minutes ago. I'm not gonna reveal any spoilers (i'm not that stupid) but all i'm gonna say is that, that kiss is not a random kiss, there is a reason behind it! Oh, my.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Regarding "Children of the Earth". That was bloody brilliant and Ianto melted my heart many, many times

Spoiler:
                              He is so happy when all the people around them calls Jacka and Ianto a couple and then Jack has to spoil it by grumbling "I don't like the word couple" The look on Ianto's face. Poor woobie insecure Ianto. He needs a real declaration of love from Jack. Not just kisses, hugs and sex but the three words. I loved the scene in which Ianto talks about Jack when he visits his sisters. "It's just him. Only him" guuuh my heart melted into a puddle and the last scenes from the episode. That kiss and Ianto not wanting to leave Jack.

I love Jack and Ianto so much!!!!
                              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                              And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                                And there's more...

spoilery pic for COE (but if you've watched the trailer you're pretty much O.K. to look ):
                                Spoiler:

TW mag scan

Oh my heart. I especially adore the second picture because this is truly how Ianto feels about Jack. This is better then any manip. Thank you for sharing!!!!
                                He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                                He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                                And he's wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                                X