• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faewolf View Post
    lurker finally posting with a treat!

found a fanvid which was very cute/teary about the future of Jack and Ianto

warning though! it has a little spoiler in it

Spoiler:

I was actually against the thought of Jack as the Face of Boe for so long since he'd be away from Ianto but this little vid touched the sappy fangirl in me XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSHJIHbNFVs

Oh I love that!
    I never really thought about it from
    Spoiler:
    TFoB perspective. Sad but also beautiful. I am sure Ianto was in his thought before he died. *assuming Jack is TFoB really*

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      There is alot of Janto in Almost Perfect and Pack Animals, but not some much i found in Skypoint! In Pack Animals, there is one VERY Janto moment where...

Spoiler:
      Ianto is rendered invisible and makes Jack melt with a kiss, in public, shall we say!!
      That is in the "offical" book! Man I need to get that!

I love this show! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        That is in the "offical" book! Man I need to get that!

I love this show! lol
        Oh you HAVE to!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh you HAVE to!!!
          I will! Either that or wait until they do the audio version.... 'cause I am so lazy.

Oh please let it be John or Gareth that reads it!

Comment

*bounces in.* as i already posted in the JB/JH thunk...

Pack Animals came into my local Borders. i called... *squees* hello lovely Janto scenes... *purrs and bounces out*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              *bounces in.* as i already posted in the JB/JH thunk...

Pack Animals came into my local Borders. i called... *squees* hello lovely Janto scenes... *purrs and bounces out*
              Yay! Hmm, I still haven't even looked in my local bookshops. I obviously need to prioritise! LOL

Comment

ohhhh and i love it so far too... *grins* the book that is....
                Spoiler:
                Jack admitting that Ianto is his BF... always good... very good... hehehehehehe... not to the kissie part yet... but will get there...
                sigpic

Comment

ohhhh and i love it so far too... *grins* the book that is....
                  Spoiler:
                  Jack admitting that Ianto is his BF... always good... very good... hehehehehehe... not to the kissie part yet... but will get there...
                  *makes grabby hands* Wants book! Wants book now! Whaaaaa!!!! Hmm, I wonder if I went into the shops tomorrow if they have it.... probably not.

Comment

*makes grabby hands* Wants book! Wants book now! Whaaaaa!!!! Hmm, I wonder if I went into the shops tomorrow if they have it.... probably not.
                    Have a look in Amazon.com and if you're from the UK, get it and take advantage of the 2.5% cut in VAT!! Oh i have done this christmas!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Have a look in Amazon.com and if you're from the UK, get it and take advantage of the 2.5% cut in VAT!! Oh i have done this christmas!!
                      I am Australian. I would rather not wait some 3 weeks for the book, maybe longer with Christmas upon us! Whaaaa!

Comment

Merry *Janto* Christmas!

I made a Jack/Ianto fanvid!

At my LJ Willow's Cat

Comment

I am Australian. I would rather not wait some 3 weeks for the book, maybe longer with Christmas upon us! Whaaaa!
                          You can always go to the U.K. to get them. I did. I grabbed two when I was there on holiday - Twilight Street and Almost Perfect. (I really liked TS, but AP seemed a little bit OOC at times.)

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

olhhhh lovely pixz... *sighs contently.*
                            sigpic

Comment

olhhhh lovely pixz... *sighs contently.*
                              A lovely sight the two of them, isn't it? *hugs Jack and Ianto*

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

yes they are so pretty together
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X