No announcement yet.

The Jack/Ianto Discussion and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more books.... i still gotta get the rest of the other ones.. for those of ya that read ;em... do we have any Janto action?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      more books.... i still gotta get the rest of the other ones.. for those of ya that read ;em... do we have any Janto action?
      There is alot of Janto in Almost Perfect and Pack Animals, but not some much i found in Skypoint! In Pack Animals, there is one VERY Janto moment where...

Spoiler:
      Ianto is rendered invisible and makes Jack melt with a kiss, in public, shall we say!!
      sigpic

Comment

ohhhhhh must get those books now... woohhooo!!!!!!!! payday today too... also is election day.... done my duty... now i dont gotta worry bout it til the next one.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
          There is alot of Janto in Almost Perfect and Pack Animals, but not some much i found in Skypoint! In Pack Animals, there is one VERY Janto moment where...

Spoiler:
          Ianto is rendered invisible and makes Jack melt with a kiss, in public, shall we say!!
          That does sound good! Might have to pop that on my xmas list! (the book that is lol!)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
            That does sound good! Might have to pop that on my xmas list! (the book that is lol!)
            if you want me to, as a little teaser, i could post that little bit of the book on here? (in spoilers of course)
            sigpic

Comment

if you want me to, as a little teaser, i could post that little bit of the book on here? (in spoilers of course)
              ohhhh please do
              sigpic

Comment

ohhhh please do
                Here it is (spoilers for the book "Pack Animals"):

Spoiler:
                Jack felt the wheelchair start to move briskly along the tarmac path and away from the scene. He turned awkwardly to ask Owen to take it easy. Owen was several metres away and watching the wheelchair propel itself away from him and up the gradient of the walkway.
                The chair stopped, turned slightly, and applied its own brakes.
                Jack sensed the gentle touch of a warm hand stroking his neck tenderly. Hot breath against his face. The soft caress of lips, the insistent pressure of an exploratory tongue parting his lips and flicking over his teeth. He'd know that kiss anywhere. He closed his eyes and surrendered to it. After a moment, he was finally able to gasp: "Ianto!"
                He grinned at Owen as he jogged up the path. "You all right, Jack? It looked like you were having a fit. Ouch!"
                "Careful," Ianto's voice said from somewhere nearby.
                Owen gaped at nothing. "Oh, you are bl**dy kidding me!"

Sooooo you like it. then?
                sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh NICE! want book now... really want book now... why oh why isnt it at my local borders. *sulks*
                  sigpic

Comment

Here it is (spoilers for the book "Pack Animals"):

Spoiler:
                    Jack felt the wheelchair start to move briskly along the tarmac path and away from the scene. He turned awkwardly to ask Owen to take it easy. Owen was several metres away and watching the wheelchair propel itself away from him and up the gradient of the walkway.
                    The chair stopped, turned slightly, and applied its own brakes.
                    Jack sensed the gentle touch of a warm hand stroking his neck tenderly. Hot breath against his face. The soft caress of lips, the insistent pressure of an exploratory tongue parting his lips and flicking over his teeth. He'd know that kiss anywhere. He closed his eyes and surrendered to it. After a moment, he was finally able to gasp: "Ianto!"
                    He grinned at Owen as he jogged up the path. "You all right, Jack? It looked like you were having a fit. Ouch!"
                    "Careful," Ianto's voice said from somewhere nearby.
                    Owen gaped at nothing. "Oh, you are bl**dy kidding me!"

Sooooo you like it. then?
                    Thanks for posting, always enjoy reading about these boys! (hurry up season 3!)
                    sigpic

Comment

maybe i gotta be naughty and buy it off of amazon.com. *sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

maybe i gotta be naughty and buy it off of amazon.com. *sigh*
                        i was just about to suggest amazon or the waterstones website if you're in the UK!!
                        sigpic

Comment

nope im in the states, evil sites want credit cards for payment form... i dont own one...
                          sigpic

Comment

ah jeez kady! thanks for that little teaser... i've been neglecting our bays lately [( new fandom craze )] but they have not been forgotten!!!!

cko, what bookstores are near you? i know that books-a-million doesn't stock them at all, Barnes&Nobles only has internet order, and Borders sells in-store.... unfortunately for me, i live smack dab in between BAM and B&N [( about five minutes each in opposite directions )] but the nearest Borders to me is a good 30 miles north in downtown Atlanta...
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              ah jeez kady! thanks for that little teaser... i've been neglecting our bays lately [( new fandom craze )] but they have not been forgotten!!!!

cko, what bookstores are near you? i know that books-a-million doesn't stock them at all, Barnes&Nobles only has internet order, and Borders sells in-store.... unfortunately for me, i live smack dab in between BAM and B&N [( about five minutes each in opposite directions )] but the nearest Borders to me is a good 30 miles north in downtown Atlanta...
                              we have Borders and Waldenbooks... B&N is on the other side of the damn state... about a 5-6hr drive (bad for me... i have a liscene... no car... well had one it died... too poor to get another one.)

ohhh i ended up bein naughty... as of last friday (the 7th ended up ordering it from borders (we have one in town.) so called them and put me order in for the book *grins* now i just gotta wait for the slip in the mail sayin that its in... *bounces*
                              sigpic

Comment

lurker finally posting with a treat!

found a fanvid which was very cute/teary about the future of Jack and Ianto

warning though! it has a little spoiler in it

Spoiler:

I was actually against the thought of Jack as the Face of Boe for so long since he'd be away from Ianto but this little vid touched the sappy fangirl in me XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSHJIHbNFVs

Comment

Working...
                                X