Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
    Blimey!!!
    We can't stop pairing characters up can we???

This is what SG-1 has done to us...and Atlantis has continued...and Torchwood has boosted.
    I know! And it gets worse with me when i'm sitting there and my dad seems to read my mind by going, "Are those two, y'know....?" and then he does these wild gesticulations! *sighs*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      I know! And it gets worse with me when i'm sitting there and my dad seems to read my mind by going, "Are those two, y'know....?" and then he does these wild gesticulations! *sighs*
      And then...you become a puddle of goo...

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
        And then...you become a puddle of goo...

and at the same time, i'm wondering how someone like my dad managed to see slash!!
        sigpic

Comment

maybe he's showing you a hidden side of him..

what can ya say...

the gates have ruined us and have opened our eyes to slash, then watch torchwood and they flaunt it
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            maybe he's showing you a hidden side of him..

what can ya say...

the gates have ruined us and have opened our eyes to slash, then watch torchwood and they flaunt it
            Bring on season three!!!

Comment

i think the only shows my slash goggles don't work on are the CSIs, but then i can't see conventional pairings either
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

hmmmm topic...

ohhh

i got one

let's say an alien device was activated and it only effected Jack and his beloved Welsh tea boy... and the cure was/is that they had to sing a love song to each other, it plays on their emotions, once satisifed it leaves 'em... after seeing the true to their words...

what sone would you have them sing to each other.. *snickers*
                sigpic

Comment

yes ya'lls know the drill snurchin is allowed.... just keep me name on it

ENJOY!
                  sigpic

Comment

yes ya'lls know the drill snurchin is allowed.... just keep me name on it

ENJOY!
                    I like! Could sit and stare and those two for longer than I should I feel!
                    sigpic

Comment

mmhmmmmmm such prettyness too... and i do get to as well... tis my desktop atm
                      sigpic

Comment

mmhmmmmmm such prettyness too... and i do get to as well... tis my desktop atm
                        I'm surprised you get anything done lol!

Ok, does anyone else keep watching a certain scene in To the Last Man, and another certain scene in Adrift? Coz I feel like i'm getting just a little obsessed, or is this normal behavior?!!
                        sigpic

Comment

i love those scenes so much, i'm seriously considering getting them memorialized in cake i wonder if these guys could make it realistic
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            i love those scenes so much, i'm seriously considering getting them memorialized in cake i wonder if these guys could make it realistic
                            LOL it says "choose flash" I just though "choose slash" perfect!

Those scenes would be great on a cake, can you imagine the look on their face if you walked in with a picture of that scene from 'Adrift'?
                            sigpic

Comment

they've had unusual.... there aren't any pictures from this season of Ace of Cakes, but just last week they did a dachshund in a hot dog bun birthday cake... the girl who ordered it asked for her dog in sugar form and last night they made a turducken... and if you look in their gallery, they did a stargate and dhd.... i wanna order a TARDIS interior and the Hub
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                they've had unusual.... there aren't any pictures from this season of Ace of Cakes, but just last week they did a dachshund in a hot dog bun birthday cake... the girl who ordered it asked for her dog in sugar form and last night they made a turducken... and if you look in their gallery, they did a stargate and dhd.... i wanna order a TARDIS interior and the Hub
                                Oooh that would be good!

I'd love an Atlantis one aswell.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X