Originally posted by Eve04 View Post
    Delurking

It's beautiful! How I love thee Janto!
    thanks you two

and welcome to the thread Eve04!

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

OK, not much Ianto/Jack action in ep 13 of Who...
      Spoiler:
      At least they didn't kill Ianto!!! Yay!!!! He lives!!!!

Also looks for certain now that both Mickey and Martha will be in Torchwood. Some may know I am not a fan of Martha so this could be a problem for me.

I would rather Tosh and Owen back myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        Spoiler:
        who wouldn't....

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post

and welcome to the thread Eve04!
          Thanks!

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          OK, not much Ianto/Jack action in ep 13 of Who...
          Spoiler:
          At least they didn't kill Ianto!!! Yay!!!! He lives!!!!

Also looks for certain now that both Mickey and Martha will be in Torchwood. Some may know I am not a fan of Martha so this could be a problem for me.

Spoiler:
          I kinda like Martha so I wouldn't mind having her join Torchwood. I'm not much of a Mickey fan, though. So, I'd rather have Tosh and Owen back instead of Martha and Mickey. I miss Tosh! lol

A cap from Adam. It always makes me go 'Awwwww!'
          lol

Comment

*Looks at the above photo and knows she is about to be throttled for her next comment*

I just bought season two of Torchwood for when I go away this evening.

So guess what I'll be watching...

*Dances as she prepares for all the Janto moments*

Comment

:O it's out already!! damn i can't wait till it comes out down here, it hasn't even aired!!!

Spoiler:
              i like both mickey and martha, and i hate owen, so i wouldn't mind the new additions to the team. however, because they're corssover characters, wont that mean that if they're in the eps there wont be any swearing or sex or anything of the like?
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                :O it's out already!! damn i can't wait till it comes out down here, it hasn't even aired!!!

Spoiler:
                i like both mickey and martha, and i hate owen, so i wouldn't mind the new additions to the team. however, because they're corssover characters, wont that mean that if they're in the eps there wont be any swearing or sex or anything of the like?
                Spoiler:
                why would that be the case? It's still Torchwood and not Doctor Who. Only because Mickey and Martha are from the Whoniverse I don't see Torchwood becoming the third kid show... And Jack started in Who as well... And look what he is doing/saying in Torchwood.

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Spoiler:
                  why would that be the case? It's still Torchwood and not Doctor Who. Only because Mickey and Martha are from the Whoniverse I don't see Torchwood becoming the third kid show... And Jack started in Who as well... And look what he is doing/saying in Torchwood.
                  do you mean look at who he's doing? *cackles* sorry, i couldn't resist that!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                    do you mean look at who he's doing? *cackles* sorry, i couldn't resist that!!
                    naughty child!!

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

naughty child!!
                      *evil snicker*
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Yes, but....
                        Spoiler:
                        in Doctor Who it is entirely left to the adults in the audience to know what Jack is really saying, with a couple of exceptions (and very nice they were ) Jack in DW has never been as blatant or sexual as he is or could be potentially in Torchwood (I want more not less... pervy gal I am! ) also Martha is a 'nice' girl and a bit of a Mary Sue for RTD, we already have GWEN for that!!!!!!!

Also do you think Ianto will get more screen time with M&M on board? Tosh and Owen only got one or two eps each really, while Gwen and Jack got most of them... Ianto got ZERO this last series and only the one in the first series. Now it could go either way, either they show us what these two are like now... parts that we haven't seen *so to speak* in DW. Show us how they have grown up ('cause they do need to have grown up a bloody lot if you ask me ) or they just go straight ahead and given them the usual intro story lines... but that mean Ianto will get sidelined. *even more!*

If M&M must come on board I don't want to see Ianto getting less screen time or just being Jack's f-buddie. (As much as I like that story line. )

Comment

Spoiler:
                          coz i remember them saying in online interviews and in the DWM that, coz Martha was a character from DW, a show primarily viewed by a younger audience, they wrote her eps then took out all the swearing coz they knew kids would be watching.

i'm not saying that's a particularly good idea, coz hello it's still an adult show, but i guess they were covering their bases coz they know kids would wanna see more of Martha. i'm a bit afraid that if Mickey and Martha come over then they might do the same.
                          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*
                          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I wouldn't count out adult torchwood yet

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Spoiler:
                              i don't think Mickey will be much of an issue... yes he's a DW character, but he wasn't a main character/companion.... Martha on the other hand.... she did have that nice innuendo filled scene in DMW with Ianto... i guess really only time will tell....
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Vid recs:

Gravity by geekchick1013. Song: Gravity by Sara Bareilles. Spoilers up to Exit Wounds. Author's summary: "I've always sensed a little frustration with Jack on Ianto's part, that perhaps he wants more from their relationship that Jack is willing or able to give." Clever use of voiceovers, perfect editing and very good choice of song. Bonus points for including deleted Janto scene from Meat. I recced this one in Jack/JB's Thunk Thread as well because it's really worth checking out.

Here Without You by thaddia13. Song: Here Without You by 3 Doors Down. Summary: "This vid is based some on Jack's actual absences from Torchwood and some completely fictitious separations, and in general how he misses being with Ianto." Another romantic Janto vid, might be too melancholic for some but I like it. Nice use of vids effects.

And now for something different:
                                The Funny Farm! by deadparrotscetch. Song: They're Coming To Take Me Away by Dr. Demento. Ianto-centric. Summary: "Ianto goes insane, lol." Crack!vid. Really funny.

Enjoy.
                                "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X