Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heee.

Great caps. lol.
    Reinette Poisson: My Dear Doctor... I have seen the world inside your head and know that all things are possible. Hurry then my love; my days grow shorter now and I am so very weak. Godspeed my lonely angel. ~ The Girl in the Fireplace, New Doctor Who, ses. 2.

42 = Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything ~ The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

My IJ

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_angel_42 View Post
      Heee.

Great caps. lol.
      No kiddin'.

I love the Adrift animations you made, lonely_angel. GREEN for you.

Fragments spoilery screencap

Spoiler:
      I'd love this picture more if there was no blood on Jack's shirt. It's quite unnerving that I can't tell whether the blood is Jack's or Ianto's.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

lol.

I didn't actually make them. A friend of mine made them, and I asked her if I could show them off here. lmao.

But I'll tell her you liked them.

And lovely caps again. When I saw that I was like hee. Didn't notice the blood. Hmm.
        Reinette Poisson: My Dear Doctor... I have seen the world inside your head and know that all things are possible. Hurry then my love; my days grow shorter now and I am so very weak. Godspeed my lonely angel. ~ The Girl in the Fireplace, New Doctor Who, ses. 2.

42 = Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything ~ The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

My IJ

Comment

You know I have Icons of THAT scene under the spoiler cut. Just so ya know. lol.
          thanks, I've already seen them *lol*

Originally posted by zuz View Post

Spoiler:
          I'd love this picture more if there was no blood on Jack's shirt. It's quite unnerving that I can't tell whether the blood is Jack's or Ianto's.

[center]
          Spoiler:
          now, isn't that just a waistcoat? I was too busy laughing through the Ianto backstory, but I go and check in a minute *lol*

and SQUEEEE

Spoiler:
          Ianto in casual clothes!!!!! he looks sooo much better in them than in the suit.. IMO

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Spoiler:

Originally posted by phibi View Post
            Spoiler:
            now, isn't that just a waistcoat? I was too busy laughing through the Ianto backstory, but I go and check in a minute *lol*
            I've just finished watching the episode. (((Phibi))) You were right about
            Spoiler:
            the waistcoat.

And I totally loved that scene. In the end you can feel how much Ianto hates the deception, almost crying when leaving the warehouse. *hugs Ianto*
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Spoiler:
              the waistcoat.

And I totally loved that scene. In the end you can feel how much Ianto hates the deception, almost crying when leaving the warehouse. *hugs Ianto*
              What ya ma say in the spoilers?

Oh, so true. So true.

And OMG:
              Spoiler:
              SO, he's only been there for like 21 months. Which is only short about like 1 month to 2 years. Am I makign sense here?

Anyways, Tosh has been there the longest!! Then there's Owen and then Ianto. Then there's Gwen. Hmm.

I need sleep. Ugh, man.

And the last ep. is like the 4th of April. That is just cruel. Cruel, I tell ya.

My IJ

Comment

Spoiler:
                the waistcoat.

Spoiler:
                oh so true!!
                I think he hadn't anticipated to like Jack that much... He saw him as a neccessity and now there is so much more going on! You could see how torn he was between his love for Lisa and the betrayel on Jack.

great acting though! and I liked the fact they incorporated that in the scene!

I think Owen's backstory explained a lot why he is (was?) always so sarcastic and not able to get in a relationship anymore. Really liked that.

Tosh's backstory was a bit extreme... and I thought they would link it with her appearance in Doctor Who, that would have been cool

And OMG:
                Spoiler:
                SO, he's only been there for like 21 months. Which is only short about like 1 month to 2 years. Am I makign sense here?

Anyways, Tosh has been there the longest!! Then there's Owen and then Ianto. Then there's Gwen. Hmm.

I need sleep. Ugh, man.

And the last ep. is like the 4th of April. That is just cruel. Cruel, I tell ya.
                yeah, two weeks till the finale!! that's way too long... but what do we do after that? no more torchwood for who knows how long... *sobs*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Plus now we can safely say that Myfanwy is a Janto shipper...

Spoiler:
                  ... dropping Jack into Ianto's arms like that.
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Spoiler:
                    oh so true!!
                    I think he hadn't anticipated to like Jack that much... He saw him as a neccessity and now there is so much more going on! You could see how torn he was between his love for Lisa and the betrayel on Jack.

great acting though! and I liked the fact they incorporated that in the scene!

I think Owen's backstory explained a lot why he is (was?) always so sarcastic and not able to get in a relationship anymore. Really liked that.

Tosh's backstory was a bit extreme... and I thought they would link it with her appearance in Doctor Who, that would have been cool

yeah, two weeks till the finale!! that's way too long... but what do we do after that? no more torchwood for who knows how long... *sobs*
                    Well, ses. 4 Doctor Who starts like the 5th of April or something. lol. SO, I'll just focus on that. Heh.

My IJ

Comment

Well, ses. 4 Doctor Who starts like the 5th of April or something. lol. SO, I'll just focus on that. Heh.
                      oh, it does? *sigh of relief*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

oh, it does? *sigh of relief*
                        Yup. Same here.

*Goes back to try and get dressed for a wedding. Ugh.*

My IJ

Comment

Just saw Fragements and loved it so much.

Spoiler:
                          Poor Ianto the whole betrayal...yeah he didn't expect to have that reaction to Jack otherwise....Did I squee through that part of the story? You betcha! Ianto in jeans and shirt! Not that I don't love his Armani, Boss and Dolce suits. Really I do but he looks good in casual =) Jack and Ianto? Oh my they connected right away and the way they both looked at each other. NOW we also know how they got their own pet pterodactyl ^_^ 51st century pheromones?! He doesn't hide the fact that he not from around here from Ianto and the others had to find out slowly from little clues! The episode was really rather amusing and made me laugh but it also made it even clearer why the whole Lisa incident was a real betrayal and also why their relationship has never been the paternal kind as with Tosh or Owen. Ianto wasn't hired he approached Jack for a job at Torchwood Cardiff and only got it because he was persistent....and because IMO Jack fell for him (and I think Ianto also for Jack) right from the first moment they saw each other :huggles Jack and Ianto: Can we please have a REAL Ianto episode in the third series, Mr. Russell? Please?
                          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                          And he's wonderful.

Comment

Just seen fragments:

Spoiler:
                            First and only rant - no-one got hurt apart from Tosh and Owen walked out without a scratch!?!?

Sorry.

Anywho.

IANTO IN JEANS AND JACKET AND THE NECKLACE DOWN ON THE PLASS!!!

*Coughs*

Pterodactyl moment and the chocolate - lmao at the chocolate...and the whole landing on Ianto thing and...

Aaaahhh...glad I found it.

Comment

Yup. Same here.

*Goes back to try and get dressed for a wedding. Ugh.*
                              I saw the promo today looks goooood! John wasn't in it but

Spoiler:
                              Rose and Martha And David Tennant looked really cute

and it came across like a promo for the new action show on bbc 1 *lol*

Originally posted by huntress View Post
                              Just saw Fragements and loved it so much.

Spoiler:
                              Poor Ianto the whole betrayal...yeah he didn't expect to have that reaction to Jack otherwise....Did I squee through that part of the story? You betcha! Ianto in jeans and shirt! Not that I don't love his Armani, Boss and Dolce suits. Really I do but he looks good in casual =) Jack and Ianto? Oh my they connected right away and the way they both looked at each other. NOW we also know how they got their own pet pterodactyl ^_^ 51st century pheromones?! He doesn't hide the fact that he not from around here from Ianto and the others had to find out slowly from little clues! The episode was really rather amusing and made me laugh but it also made it even clearer why the whole Lisa incident was a real betrayal and also why their relationship has never been the paternal kind as with Tosh or Owen. Ianto wasn't hired he approached Jack for a job at Torchwood Cardiff and only got it because he was persistent....and because IMO Jack fell for him (and I think Ianto also for Jack) right from the first moment they saw each other :huggles Jack and Ianto: Can we please have a REAL Ianto episode in the third series, Mr. Russell? Please?
                              Spoiler:
                              about the 51st century bit... I thought EXACTLY the same! I let it pass the first second and then went... huh?? Did he just tell Ianto from where/when he comes??

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                              Just seen fragments:

Spoiler:
                              First and only rant - no-one got hurt apart from Tosh and Owen walked out without a scratch!?!?

Sorry.

Anywho.

IANTO IN JEANS AND JACKET AND THE NECKLACE DOWN ON THE PLASS!!!

*Coughs*

Pterodactyl moment and the chocolate - lmao at the chocolate...and the whole landing on Ianto thing and...

Aaaahhh...glad I found it.
                              Spoiler:
                              yeah, everyone walk away without so much as a scratch bothered me as well... ok Jack died, but that doesn't really matters, does it? *lol* but Ianto stood just as close to the bomb as Jack did... well, I think superheroes don't die in explosions *lol*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Fragment *spoilers*
                                Spoiler:
                                about the 51st century bit... I thought EXACTLY the same! I let it pass the first second and then went... huh?? Did he just tell Ianto from where/when he comes??
                                I put that down to Ianto having worked at Torchwood 1, which we already knew because of Lisa (Cyberwomen) Ianto worked in research,
                                Spoiler:
                                no doubt he has come across Jack's name more than once. Jack also did his own research on Ianto, he no doubt also jumped to the same conclusion... Ianto knew about Torchwood Cardiff, ergo he must know about Jack.

Ianto in Fragments was brilliant, my only complaint is that there wasn't enough of him (and Jack).

As for Adrift... well what is there to say
                                Spoiler:
                                NEKKID! Jack/Ianto doing it! Totally made of win!

*shrugs*

Did anything else happen in the episode?

Didn't think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X