Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
    Indeed. Indeed!!!

WELL DONE TW!!! MORE OF THE SAME PLEASE!!!

Spoiler:
    Ianto buttoning up and Jack just stood their casually with his shirt undone.
    Spoiler:
    it was brilliant to have jack standing there with open trousers and all...that's just SO jack and did you realize he had already shed his shirt again when Ianto came back in

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

adrift:
      Spoiler:

OMFG!!!!!!!!

That was BRILLIANT!!!! Laughing so hard, Gwen's face, Ianto being sheepesh, I noticed Jack's shirt as well Ianto trying to straighten himself. Complete tongue kiss!!!!!

god! Jack shouting Ianto.....I'm going to have good dreams tonight.

Overall, brilliant ep.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Showed the ep to my friends at college earlier thanks to the IPlayer...

Spoiler:
        Got terrified at the 'scene'. Thought I was going to get chased by the technicians.

We've all been nattering on about it for the past hour.

Kind of annoyed our ethics teacher.

Comment

Waaayy, way too little Ianto and way too much Gwen in the episode but the scene.....SO HOT :fans herself: I expected a little kiss or something similiar but THIS. Made me speechless and it will be on constant repeat. Also I simply have to make an icon out of it.
          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
          And he's wonderful.

Comment

*fans self* a friend of mine has been teasing me with janto images from Adrift, cannot belive my self restraint coz i haven't seen it yet!!
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Spoiler:
              Yes. I was just watching it and then that and was like OMFG!!

Though I kind of liked the whole them getting their shirts back on and Ianto talking to Gwen and stuff more fun.

He cheats. He always cheats.

Frakking brilliant. Oh, yesh.

I loved it. So, it was a very heartbreaking ep. really, but still great.
              Reinette Poisson: My Dear Doctor... I have seen the world inside your head and know that all things are possible. Hurry then my love; my days grow shorter now and I am so very weak. Godspeed my lonely angel. ~ The Girl in the Fireplace, New Doctor Who, ses. 2.

42 = Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything ~ The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

My IJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                OH MY F***ING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrift

Spoiler:
                I can't believe this... there really has to be a God!!!! Ok, it wasn't romantic or erotic or whatever cause I laughed my a$$ off!!! I think I missed the next ten minutes of the episode after Gwen caught our boys in action.... I just couldn't stop laughing... that was brilliant.. just brilliant.... the naked hide and seek part did I only get after the episode ended and I watched that scene again... I think I'm in heaven now *giggles*

I'm still not over it... *get another laughing fit* oh please let us have more of that!!

aside from THAT scene... the ep was gwen centred but I thought really intense at the end. I liked it, they played it out to the last. Not like other shows that stop in the middle and don't show the aftermath

Loved that ep... *goes back to do frame by frame again*
                i was expecting it and still almost fell out of my seat when it came on....

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
                adrift:
                Spoiler:

OMFG!!!!!!!!

That was BRILLIANT!!!! Laughing so hard, Gwen's face, Ianto being sheepesh, I noticed Jack's shirt as well Ianto trying to straighten himself. Complete tongue kiss!!!!!

god! Jack shouting Ianto.....I'm going to have good dreams tonight.

Overall, brilliant ep.
                v good dreams

Originally posted by lonely_angel_42 View Post
                Spoiler:
                Yes. I was just watching it and then that and was like OMFG!!

Though I kind of liked the whole them getting their shirts back on and Ianto talking to Gwen and stuff more fun.

He cheats. He always cheats.

Frakking brilliant. Oh, yesh.

I loved it. So, it was a very heartbreaking ep. really, but still great.
                of course he does.... b/c if he didn't, he wouldn't be Jack!

-goes back to rewatch that scene-
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

v good dreams

of course he does.... b/c if he didn't, he wouldn't be Jack!

Haha. True. But how can you cheat at that? I'm very interested in knowing. lol.

I was expecting it as well, but haha.

Brilliant scene. A friend of mine made icons. lmao. One says Caught! Haha.
                  Reinette Poisson: My Dear Doctor... I have seen the world inside your head and know that all things are possible. Hurry then my love; my days grow shorter now and I am so very weak. Godspeed my lonely angel. ~ The Girl in the Fireplace, New Doctor Who, ses. 2.

42 = Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything ~ The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

My IJ

Comment

Haha. True. But how can you cheat at that? I'm very interested in knowing. lol.

I was expecting it as well, but haha.

Brilliant scene. A friend of mine made icons. lmao. One says Caught! Haha.
                    share please!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

share please!!!!
                      I'd have to ask her first if she wants me to. But if she says okay, I totally will.

My IJ

Comment

I'd have to ask her first if she wants me to. But if she says okay, I totally will.
                        well yea, of course!
                        sigpic

Comment

well yea, of course!
                          Here we go.

Spoiler:

My IJ

Comment

the PTB know how to make fans very VERY VERY happy

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                              the PTB know how to make fans very VERY VERY happy
                              You know I have Icons of THAT scene under the spoiler cut. Just so ya know. lol.

My IJ

Comment

Hmmm. *dreamy look*

Adrift screencaps.
                                Spoiler:

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X