My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Yeah, but with a beard he's not that bad
      If you say so

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
        he already has, hasn't he? he didn't go with the doctor at the end of tLottL, instead he went back to the hub to find his team. but it would be nice to see all three of them in a room, i think the chemistry would be great!
        i've read a few OT3 fics between Jack, the Doctor and Ianto.... one featured a cloning device that fell thru the rift that Jack casually used on all three of them... the Doctor was freaking out thinking it was some kind of paradox... of course all the clones ended up in a dogpile while the originals watched... when the clones dispated, they decided to re-enact aprts of the scene.... i wish i had saved that fic.... now i wanna read it again....

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
        I was thinking the same (he must be really certain the safety is on...)
        of course he is! Ianto is very efficient in all aspects.... he wouldn't allow just any weapon in his trousers without taking the necessary safety precautions
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          If you say so
          It isn't very good but the one with the beard is Burn Gorman, honest

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            It isn't very good but the one with the beard is Burn Gorman, honest
            hm... the beard does look nice on him... but i think i prefer him clean shaven... wonder what five o'clock shadow what do for him?
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Nope. He still looks iffy to me

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                I was thinking the same (he must be really certain the safety is on...)
                *snickers*

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                of course he is! Ianto is very efficient in all aspects.... he wouldn't allow just any weapon in his trousers without taking the necessary safety precautions
                me mind hath gone straight into the gutter now.....

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  hm... the beard does look nice on him... but i think i prefer him clean shaven... wonder what five o'clock shadow what do for him?
                  I only saw the last 20 minutes of it, not knowing what Ray Galton looked or sounded like I can't say if he was any good, to me he looked and sounded like Owen with a beard but my mum came in as I was watching and said, "Oh yes he's Ray Galton" so he must have been doing something right

Comment

Fragments

Spoiler:
                    the Ianto backstory was sooo cool and finally casual clothes!! At least once a season we have him in jeans

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Fragments screencaps... two words: 'lush lips'
                      Spoiler:

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Hehe,
                        Spoiler:
                        Ianto's on top...

I haven't seen it yet I only saw Adrift for the first time today. Stupid lack of tv... *grumbles*

Comment

fragments

Spoiler:
                          that scene with them both rolling over another and Ianto ending on top, both laughing and finally panting and looking into each other's eyes... that was so much more than the short sex scene from adrift...

I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I watch that scene

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Just when I thought that Ianto couldn't get any hotter... TPTB proved me wrong

Adrift screencap
                            Spoiler:

chesthair?
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

ZOMG!

Excuse the excessive overuse of smilies but there are no words to describe that picture

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                ZOMG!

Excuse the excessive overuse of smilies but there are no words to describe that picture
                                Yeah, I know what you mean. I just spent last 5 minutes staring at the pretty.
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X