Ianto Jones/Gareth David-Lloyd Thunk and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    sorry ff, but for now i'm ignoring you otherwise i don't think i'd be able to restrain myself....

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Pretty much, though he was in Captain Jack Harkness a lot.

That sounded sooooo non-PG...
      Oh boy...so many non-PG things popped into my mind right now. -bites down on hand-

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Sooooooooooo many comments that I'm not allowed to say
      You and me both Reef.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

So, there's this discussion going on over on LJ on one of the TW comms about why people dislike Gwen. Like an honest discussion, not bashing, etc. And a couple people have commented that they love Gwen and find Ianto to be the annoying one! How? How can people find Ianto annoying? I don't get it. I mean, how can you not love a man in a suit?

Comment

I know! He keeps the team together, without him the place'd be a mess and Jack wouldn't have anyone to angst over.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
            So, there's this discussion going on over on LJ on one of the TW comms about why people dislike Gwen. Like an honest discussion, not bashing, etc. And a couple people have commented that they love Gwen and find Ianto to be the annoying one! How? How can people find Ianto annoying? I don't get it. I mean, how can you not love a man in a suit?
            if it's an honest discussion, the only answer i have is that for so many eps ianto was either in love with lisa enough to keep her half-cyberized in the basement, and then he was mourning her for the following eps, and then suddenly he was with jack. there was nothing on screen to show the transition. it makes both ianto and jack seem a little... off, in that respect.

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Is that a dead rabbit in the middle pic?

OMG Ianto's found Ben!!!!! How am I going to write my naughty fics now

Ianto: Who me? Would I do something like that

Comment

Is that a dead rabbit in the middle pic?

OMG Ianto's found Ben!!!!! How am I going to write my naughty fics now
                oh eww how did i not see that!!

don't worry reef, i'm sure you'll find a way
                "what?"
                *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                  oh eww how did i not see that!!

don't worry reef, i'm sure you'll find a way
                  S'ok, JackClone's found the glove and ressusitated Ben he's also given IantoClone a slap for being in cahoots with the original, first EB and now Ianto poor Ben's got his fair share of enemies

Comment

S'ok, JackClone's found the glove and ressusitated Ben he's also given IantoClone a slap for being in cahoots with the original, first EB and now Ianto poor Ben's got his fair share of enemies
                    bens the one who gives the adult fic ideas, right? if that's the case i'll protect him
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

Yep he is my Smut!Bunny he does give me other ideas too but his best ones are for the naughtier fics

WOOHOO!!! 6,800 posts, I really need to get out and do something

Comment

Yep he is my Smut!Bunny he does give me other ideas too but his best ones are for the naughtier fics

WOOHOO!!! 6,800 posts, I really need to get out and do something
                        yayz for 6800 posts!! i'd green ya, but i need to get out more
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                          yayz for 6800 posts!! i'd green ya, but i need to get out more
                          You and me both

I think being a Grumpy Old Woman in the Atlantis Season 4 thread has helped rack the postings up

Comment

You and me both

I think being a Grumpy Old Woman in the Atlantis Season 4 thread has helped rack the postings up
                            yeah, i've noticed mines been rising faster and faster since i wondered over that way. this last almost-thousand has gone very fast... to the annoyance of other posters i know
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

The Anti threads are fun, until the Gushing Fangirls invade Nope I have no idea what they were doing in the Anti S4 thread either, apart from dribbling that is

Comment

atleast you gals don't play the word games.... my post count went up by about 200 in hlaf an hour... i was playing in four different threads with mckaychick.... then again, that's how i broke 6000
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X