Ianto Jones/Gareth David-Lloyd Thunk and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
    Let it. It needs to get out for a bit. I have to lock my light side up most days. I live on the dark side.
    All my friends love my dark side - my male friends especially - my parents hate it.

It's not me apparently...

*Note to self must put character's dark side in fanfiction*

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
      All my friends love my dark side - my male friends especially - my parents hate it.

It's not me apparently...

*Note to self must put character's dark side in fanfiction*
      What parents wouldn't hate their children's dark side? I mean, really? They're your parents. They're supposed to hate it.
      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
      sigpic
      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

What parents wouldn't hate their children's dark side? I mean, really? They're your parents. They're supposed to hate it.
        Too angelic and too trusting apparently...

Wow!!! I would make such a great Torchwood bad guy.

Comment

Too angelic and too trusting apparently...

Wow!!! I would make such a great Torchwood bad guy.

You would. Plus you'd get to meet Ianto and Jack.
          sigpic
          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

You would. Plus you'd get to meet Ianto and Jack.
            (Jack and Ianto stand on either side of me, guns aimed, ready to fire)
            Allestian: Ah...well I would like to take this moment to...
            (I duck and charge at Ianto, knocking him to the ground. Jack moves to fire but I quickly pull Ianto up before me and stand up - human shield)
            Allestian: Take this little smex-pot as a human shield.
            (I kiss Ianto)
            Allestian: Other than that...
            (Throws Ianto towards Jack)
            Allestian: Bye!!!

Oh, I can do bad good...

Comment

(Jack and Ianto stand on either side of me, guns aimed, ready to fire)
              Allestian: Ah...well I would like to take this moment to...
              (I duck and charge at Ianto, knocking him to the ground. Jack moves to fire but I quickly pull Ianto up before me and stand up - human shield)
              Allestian: Take this little smex-pot as a human shield.
              (I kiss Ianto)
              Allestian: Other than that...
              (Throws Ianto towards Jack)
              Allestian: Bye!!!

Oh, I can do bad good...
              I'd pay to see that. or be that!
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I'd pay to see that. or be that!
                Did I mention that I write scripts???

Comment

Did I mention that I write scripts???

Shame you don't really write the TW script. Otherwise, we'd have a shirtless Ianto every other episode, wouldn't we?
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Shame you don't really write the TW script. Otherwise, we'd have a shirtless Ianto every other episode, wouldn't we?
                    More like every other scene...

It's a shame that the BBC don't accept fan scripts. I wrote a 42 page one-off episode of Doctor Who but now I can't do anything with it.

Comment

More like every other scene...

It's a shame that the BBC don't accept fan scripts. I wrote a 42 page one-off episode of Doctor Who but now I can't do anything with it.

Every other scene? Jeez... Of course, if they did accept fan scripts, every Ianto fangirl would go nuts during that ep.
                      sigpic
                      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

My mum keeps telling me to add to my Torchwood fanfiction...

She thinks that 'someone' might read it and be inspired to create episodes with the character.

Wishful thinking...

Comment

My mum keeps telling me to add to my Torchwood fanfiction...

She thinks that 'someone' might read it and be inspired to create episodes with the character.

Wishful thinking...
                          Maybe. maybe not. Some writers do get ideas from fanfic.
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Maybe. maybe not. Some writers do get ideas from fanfic.

Wishful thinking it is then...

I'm thinking of too many BadAlly/Ianto moments right now. It's all your fault sillyscipia...bad influence...

Comment

Wishful thinking it is then...

I'm thinking of too many BadAlly/Ianto moments right now. It's all your fault sillyscipia...bad influence...
                              It's all my fault. *grins evilly* And I'm imagining lots of silly/ianto moments myself. but who doesn't? I went to bed the other night immediately after watching Torchwood. Bad idea. I ended up with a very non-PG dream involving Ianto that night. No more Torchwood before bed for me.
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                -glomps-

Spoiler:
                                I used to like the Jack/Ianto ship 'cause it was just so cute but now I'm not that big of a fan 'cause it seems to me that Ianto is more emotionally invested in the relationship that Jack. The "naked hide and seek" scene is what did it for me; Gwen walks in on them, Jack talks to Gwen and then orders Ianto around. No where does Ianto speak up for himself, he just does what Jack tells him to do. I think Jack is just viewing this as nothing more than a fling and it's my theory that Jack is incapable of having a lasting relationship with someone.
                                my thoughts on Jack/Ianto relationship s2 spoilers if you squint
                                Spoiler:
                                I for one am not so damning where Jack and his supposed lack of "true" feelings for Ianto is concerned.

Jack apparently has issues regarding falling in love, and understandably so... Being immortal means he will eventually lose everyone he ever loved, or will love.
                                Spoiler:
                                hence the scene with him getting all teary-eyed and contemplative over the old wedding photo of his at the end of Something Borrowed.

I don't believe that he's using Ianto, at least not deliberately. He's reaching out because he wants (needs) the connection but at the same time he's holding back trying to protect himself from the inevitable heartbreak. Not something I approve of but then again I do understand why he does that.

And for the record I so believe that whether he wants it or not, he's gradually falling for Ianto, too. But that's just my opinion. *puts her pink shipper glasses on*

As for the supposed
                                Spoiler:
                                abuse; Ianto is not a child. He's a consenting adult.
                                "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X