X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    intentional repost
    No bloomin' wonder!!!

*Thinks* Bloomin'...bloomers...boxers...gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
      Didn't think so. All I could do was stare and drool.
      intentional repost
      Yeah. *thunk*

I love that smirk. It looks so good on him.
      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
      sigpic
      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
        No bloomin' wonder!!!

*Thinks* Bloomin'...bloomers...boxers...gutter.

*follows Allestian into the gutter* Followed that train of thought with ease.
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

does anyone have any upset Ianto pics...???
          just try any episode after 'Cyberwoman'; he's pretty upset during the rest of the season.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
            *follows Allestian into the gutter* Followed that train of thought with ease.
            It may be raining...

BUT WHAT A LOVELY GUTTER!!! The slime just fits in nice with the mud.

(Normal side of Allestian: Oh dear...she's beyond help)

Comment

It may be raining...

BUT WHAT A LOVELY GUTTER!!! The slime just fits in nice with the mud.

The gutter's always lovely. Especially in the part for hot, Welsh coffee gods like Ianto.

And to Allestian's "normal" side: Aren't we all?
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

lol...my "normal" side gave up years ago and just goes along with the "geeky" side.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

just try any episode after 'Cyberwoman'; he's pretty upset during the rest of the season.
                  Yeah... In fact... *rummages through pic sources*

Warning: Really ticked off and sad Ianto ahead!
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Does this count as upset or do you want more of a woobie kind of upset Ianto (= looking like he really needs a hug)?

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

At choir we're separated into three groups - Sopranos, Altos and Tenors.

I'm an alto and this year my friend decided to move over to the altos from sopranos with a group of others.

I recall using the words: "Come over here my dears. Come over to the dark side...we have cookies." They all cracked up laughing. I'm the eldest at choir so I should be the mature, responsible one - yeah whatever...

We're singing the song 'Light of Earendil' from the LOTR musical and there's one bit where the lyrics read as 'Loo, bay, leg, bar'. Well that was it.

I cracked a joke of it being something a person would say when they get in from a night out before crashing on the floor. The younger members of the altos were tickled after that.

Oops. Off topic. On here of all places...

Yes!!! The Ianto Jones gutter is the nicest of all of them...he pops in every now and again with a cup of industrial strength coffee.

Comment

Does this count as upset or do you want more of a woobie kind of upset Ianto (= looking like he really needs a hug)?

He looks like he's gonna cry. Aw... *hugs Ianto*
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Well it's more of big shock and horror moment.

(Despite it being ages off) I kill a character off in my fanfiction and he's horrified to find out they're gone. (Drat!!! Just ruined it - now everyone knows it's not him)

Comment

At choir we're separated into three groups - Sopranos, Altos and Tenors.

I'm an alto and this year my friend decided to move over to the altos from sopranos with a group of others.

I recall using the words: "Come over here my dears. Come over to the dark side...we have cookies." They all cracked up laughing. I'm the eldest at choir so I should be the mature, responsible one - yeah whatever...

We're singing the song 'Light of Earendil' from the LOTR musical and there's one bit where the lyrics read as 'Loo, bay, leg, bar'. Well that was it.

I cracked a joke of it being something a person would say when they get in from a night out before crashing on the floor. The younger members of the altos were tickled after that.

Oops. Off topic. On here of all places...

Yes!!! The Ianto Jones gutter is the nicest of all of them...he pops in every now and again with a cup of industrial strength coffee.

He pops in with coffee? I like this gutter. (Okay, not really a big coffee fan, but who wouldn't like coffee if it was made by a gorgeous Welsh?)

And I've had funny choir experiences myself. We were doign this one song once, and I was the only one in the class who knew it properly. So as we were reciting the lyrics, the teacher finally said "All right, everyone except Jesselyn." which had me and my friends laughing their butts off for about 10 minutes.
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                              He pops in with coffee? I like this gutter. (Okay, not really a big coffee fan, but who wouldn't like coffee if it was made by a gorgeous Welsh?)
                              But of course...

Also, every now and again, Jack takes pity and pops in for a chat...but then we don't see Ianto for a while after he's gone.

Comment

But of course...

Also, every now and again, Jack takes pity and pops in for a chat...but then we don't see Ianto for a while after he's gone.

Gee, I wonder why... NOT! I know why. *is secretly a shipper* Y'all can guess what ship...
                                sigpic
                                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X