This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    Oddly enough, there was an article in my paper this morning about CityTV- and how they're trying to get rid of repeating programs that are purchased for SPACE because we're not the audience that they're trying to target. REALLY frustrating for those who don't subscribe to SPACE.
    You did NOT just say that! Frak Frak Frak! This is the bloody station that used to say "your federation station" when showing Star Trek! How am I suppose to watch ANY bleeping sci-fi/ fanasty if it's all on SPACE? eek. I guess they want more Top Model nonsense. And I'm sure those um p*rn movies in the middle of the night are so necessary! HA! Well, I hope at least they finish their run of Star Trek Voyager because I'm recording all those episodes on DVD. I got most of DS9. I was hoping they'd air Enterprise since I have them on tape at the moment.
    The ONLY shows I watch on City tv are sci-fi/fanasty. Guess I'm not considered their target audience. grumple.
    Or maybe you just had a nightmare!
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
      You did NOT just say that! Frak Frak Frak! This is the bloody station that used to say "your federation station" when showing Star Trek! How am I suppose to watch ANY bleeping sci-fi/ fanasty if it's all on SPACE? eek. I guess they want more Top Model nonsense. And I'm sure those um p*rn movies in the middle of the night are so necessary! HA! Well, I hope at least they finish their run of Star Trek Voyager because I'm recording all those episodes on DVD. I got most of DS9. I was hoping they'd air Enterprise since I have them on tape at the moment.
      The ONLY shows I watch on City tv are sci-fi/fanasty. Guess I'm not considered their target audience. grumple.
      Or maybe you just had a nightmare!
      I wish. "rolleyes: Though I did notice that Atlantis is back on the schedule, for the time being anyway, no idea what season. Aside from BSG/Stargate, CityTV is a complete waste of time with the crap they're cranking out on that channel. I don't think I've watched anything on it since they stopped airing BSG last spring.

On the bright side, October isn't looking so far away now (that it has been September for exactly one hour and fifty-six minutes ), and we'll hopefully have the rest of Doctor Who and Torchwood to see on CBC sooner rather than later.

Though funnily enough, Utopia feels further away.....perhaps it's the fact that we have half a month before the season resumes?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
        I wish. "rolleyes: Though I did notice that Atlantis is back on the schedule, for the time being anyway, no idea what season. Aside from BSG/Stargate, CityTV is a complete waste of time with the crap they're cranking out on that channel. I don't think I've watched anything on it since they stopped airing BSG last spring.

On the bright side, October isn't looking so far away now (that it has been September for exactly one hour and fifty-six minutes ), and we'll hopefully have the rest of Doctor Who and Torchwood to see on CBC sooner rather than later.

Though funnily enough, Utopia feels further away.....perhaps it's the fact that we have half a month before the season resumes?
        Atlantis is on freaking season 1 again! I got season 2 on DVD anyway. I missed a few episodes during the first run and when City tv went right into season 1 once again, I bought season 2. Though it was on sale.
        I did miss the beginning of Gridlock from DW so I'm not too sad that episode is being re-run this Monday.
        BGS is ressuming with Scar on Saturday sept 15th at 9pm. I found out AFTER I rented season 2 from Rogers Video. I had given up on City showing the rest of season 2.

I did catch an artcle about City being reinvented. I googled and found an article from the Globe and Mail. They are looking at fixing the station in the next 18 months. First maybe they should stop showing cr*p
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
          Atlantis is on freaking season 1 again! I got season 2 on DVD anyway. I missed a few episodes during the first run and when City tv went right into season 1 once again, I bought season 2. Though it was on sale.
          I did miss the beginning of Gridlock from DW so I'm not too sad that episode is being re-run this Monday.
          BGS is ressuming with Scar on Saturday sept 15th at 9pm. I found out AFTER I rented season 2 from Rogers Video. I had given up on City showing the rest of season 2.

I did catch an artcle about City being reinvented. I googled and found an article from the Globe and Mail. They are looking at fixing the station in the next 18 months. First maybe they should stop showing cr*p
          Ain't that the solution to everything.

Comment

Working...
          X