Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torchwood Episode Discussion (Spoilers for all eps aired in the UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Spoiler:
    I did actually squeal out "Reverse the Polarity" when Jack was explaining that they had to changethe matter beam to Anti Matter and I squeed again when Jack actually said it. I didn't actually see my daughter do it but I think she rolled her eyes in a my-mother's-sad way
    Spoiler:
    Hee hee! She jsut doesbn;t appreciate the wonders of reversing the polarity. You shoudl have educated her better!
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Yay! I was running out of things to listen to at work. While I don't mind listening to the Dr Horrible soundtrack for eight hours I usually feel guilty about, so mixing in some other stuff will hopefully make me feel a tad less obsessive about my Horrible addiction.

Comment

Spoiler:
        "reverse the polarity"

"ambassador for Wales"

Lovely fun

Spoiler:
        mixed as usual with pathos - Tosh and Owen this time, relevant to the current plot about the dead, moving the dark void theme along too. Nice
        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
          Spoiler:
          Hee hee! She jsut doesbn;t appreciate the wonders of reversing the polarity. You shoudl have educated her better!
          She doesn't like Dr Who, new or old

Comment

She doesn't like Dr Who, new or old
            As I said, something must be wrong with her education [/joke]
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

As I said, something must be wrong with her education [/joke]
              I've tried, believe me, I've tried but she's just not interested

I knew you were joking

Comment

Hehe... TBH I'm not one to talk - so far I'm fialing miserably with my flatmate!
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I think I scared someone on my way to work by suddenly bursting out laughing at the 'With this map you are really spoiling us' line. Since I was listening on my headphones, I guess it could have seemed... odd.
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Hehe... TBH I'm not one to talk - so far I'm fialing miserably with my flatmate!
                    My Other Half doesn't like it either, but then I don't like BSG, so we're equal and have given up trying to convert the other

Comment

My Other Half doesn't like it either, but then I don't like BSG, so we're equal and have given up trying to convert the other
                      All units will be converted. Incompatable units will be deleted!

Delete!

Delete!

Delete!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

EXTERMINATE!!!!

*cough*
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                          All units will be converted. Incompatable units will be deleted!

Delete!

Delete!

Delete!
                          EXTERMINATE!!!!

*cough*
                          Thank you, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet View Post
                            I think I scared someone on my way to work by suddenly bursting out laughing at the 'With this map you are really spoiling us' line. Since I was listening on my headphones, I guess it could have seemed... odd.
                            Oh yes, I almost lost a mouthful of tea when that one surfaced
                            scarimor

Comment

Luckily most of the jokes in the radio play seemed to be timed to when I was alone so I could snicker without fear of my coworkers giving me strange looks.

Spoiler:
                              The dialogue seemed a bit awkward in places, especially at the beginning it felt like it took them/the writer a bit to get into the swing of things. The exposition was also a bit heavy, but I only got lost in a couple of places and was too busy laughing at reversing the polarity to notice. LOVED Ianto as the ambassador of Wales. And Jack as a lowly PA. LMAO!

You'd think that CERN could afford to buy some Segways rather than ratty old bicycles. After all, that power station thingy in London had them and that was a lot lower down the scientific food chain than CERN. And they could still attach a bell for Ianto.

Will they be doing more of these?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                                Luckily most of the jokes in the radio play seemed to be timed to when I was alone so I could snicker without fear of my coworkers giving me strange looks.

Spoiler:
                                The dialogue seemed a bit awkward in places, especially at the beginning it felt like it took them/the writer a bit to get into the swing of things. The exposition was also a bit heavy, but I only got lost in a couple of places and was too busy laughing at reversing the polarity to notice. LOVED Ianto as the ambassador of Wales. And Jack as a lowly PA. LMAO!

You'd think that CERN could afford to buy some Segways rather than ratty old bicycles. After all, that power station thingy in London had them and that was a lot lower down the scientific food chain than CERN. And they could still attach a bell for Ianto.

Will they be doing more of these?
                                I doubt it, it was just a one off for big bang day, but there are audio drama's out on CD I think, there were rumours of them anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X