Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torchwood Episode Discussion (Spoilers for all eps aired in the UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was assuming that the being had to be in a female body, just as it had to 'harvest' from men. As has been noted, the alien sex gas was - bizarrely - the most determinedly hetero character in the series.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet View Post
      So, were you at all surprised to learn why Dr Harper isn't doctoring for a living anymore?
      I'll have to go back and look again because I didn't see anything about leaving monitors on or why Owen isn't a doctor anymore. *sigh*

Maybe I was a pterodactyl in a former life...

EDIT: Ah, yes... I can't access Ianto's desktop/node because the content is locked. *******s.
      Last edited by ShadowMaat; 29 October 2006, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        I'll have to go back and look again because I didn't see anything about leaving monitors on or why Owen isn't a doctor anymore. *sigh*

EDIT: Ah, yes... I can't access Ianto's desktop/node because the content is locked. *******s.

Same for everyone: What you need is the page on the main site that gives you the link to the Torchwood Extranet. The main image on that page should be Ianto's memo.

Um...

Blag it! I've grabbed a screen but I've nowhere to host the image to load it here. I'll slap it up at my livejournal.

Owen's node is, unsurprisingly, full of snippets of love letters from patients and an extract of an email about 'serious allegations'.

Comment

Ahhh... after comparing node numbers it looks as if Ianto's memo is one of the many things that, as a Damn Yank, I'm not allowed to access. *grumble* Thanks for the screengrab though, that helps.

Although now it makes me wonder if Ianto is related to Luke, what with the whole super-secret coffee blend thing (and I'm betting Ianto's uses something not strictly kosher as well).

Comment

Just so long as they stay away from Mess Sergeant Tabor's stash.

I wonder if anyone's ever written an SGC mess employee who doesn't have a secret coffee stash?

Comment

Have you ever noticed that it's always coffee? No one ever has a super-secret cookie recipe (magic brownie-type things aside) or a super-secret smoothie blend or even a super-secret tea blend, it's always coffee. Sounds like a conspiracy in and of itself.

Comment

Well, it is the primary cash crop of the Goa'uld Empire.

And some Italian families have a secret tomato recipe.

Comment

That's odd, did you use the link I gave? I can access everything on the site with that link, just not make the dam video play.

It gave me access to Ianto's workstation/node thingy.

Comment

Have you ever noticed that it's always coffee? No one ever has a super-secret cookie recipe (magic brownie-type things aside) or a super-secret smoothie blend or even a super-secret tea blend, it's always coffee. Sounds like a conspiracy in and of itself.
                    In freinds there was a secret cookie recipe.

Comment

I can access the extranet and get to the various nodes from there (Torchwood, Jack, Owen, etc), but I can't get into Ianto's node. Or Susie's, I think. They're both loacked and listed as being updated.

Comment

I can access the extranet and get to the various nodes from there (Torchwood, Jack, Owen, etc), but I can't get into Ianto's node. Or Susie's, I think. They're both loacked and listed as being updated.
                        That's not from being outside the UK though. There's nothing there for us, either.

Comment

That's not from being outside the UK though. There's nothing there for us, either.
                          Yeah, I know, but I think Willow was thinking I couldn't get on the extranet. I was just trying to clarify.

Comment

I'm confused what are we talking about? I can see the thing with the coffee reference and the Pterodactyl, light flickering thing, is this something else again? Yes is confused. Oh do you mean the floaty one?

Comment

Oooooo, now that's strange. I'll withdraw all gripes. Willow's link works. Could have sworn that was the same as the site I'd been visiting, but apparently it isn't.

So when's the new ep air?

Comment

I think it is airing, it starts at 10pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X