• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    I think we want to see every picture of John from your HD *lol*
    i'll second that

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
      Phibi. That would be more than 1,000. (And screencaps don't count)

P.S.: Brief article from today's Metro - John's steamy kisses
      spoilers for s2
      Spoiler:

SQUEEEE!
      That's one way to keep the fandom happy *drool*

Comment

And happy we are.

I really can't find that one picture from John's Cole Porter album. But I'll keep looking for it. And in the meantime...

Another one from my top 20

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

P.S.: Brief article from today's Metro - John's steamy kisses
          spoilers for s2
          Spoiler:

SQUEEEE!
          SQUEEEE. Really. SQUEEEE.

Sexy smile. <3

~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

well, I'm all up for looking at more than 1000 pics of gorgeous John

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

(((Lilith))) It's scanned from JB swings Cole Porter CD Booklet. I googled the cover picture for you.

And I'm pretty sure that I have JB's picture from the backside of the album somewhere on my HD. I'd have to go through a lot of pictures to find it, so let me know if you really want to see it.
              mer! i've been looking for that cd everywhere but i can't seem to find a copy... that i can afford atleast....
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                mer! i've been looking for that cd everywhere but i can't seem to find a copy... that i can afford atleast....
                I almost got one at Ebay, but some bloke bid more than me in the last minute... *grumbles

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  Originally posted by phibi View Post
                  I almost got one at Ebay, but some bloke bid more than me in the last minute... *grumbles
                  I have found it. YAY! Finally... So here is the pic, Lilith.

You have my symphaties, ladies. I love Cole Porter's songs and I love John's voice. So it's quite understandable I'd love to have this CD, too. But no Czech e-shop offers JB's CDs (with the exception of The Other Side) and I hate ordering stuff from abroad. In July I'm going on a business trip to London, so I hope to buy it there.
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I have found it. YAY! Finally... So here is the pic, Lilith.

You have my symphaties, ladies. I love Cole Porter's songs and I love John's voice. So it's quite understandable I'd love to have this CD, too. But no Czech e-shop offers JB's CDs (with the exception of The Other Side) and I hate ordering stuff from abroad. In July I'm going on a business trip to London, so I hope to buy it there.
                    GUH! nice pic

I could buy lots of his CDs at Amazon... but it's so damn expensive, so I'll try Ebay till I win *lol*
                    Although I just bought the "Putting It Together" DVD at Amazon.co.uk at the marketplace

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

This pic makes me lol everytime I see it.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

That's great

Comment

*snort* oh that's prizeless

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

This pic makes me lol everytime I see it.

No! No! That form is all wrong! He's completely turned in, looking the wrong direction for that arabesque position! Tsk tsk. Guess I'll just have to correct him! LOL

Comment

I have just listened to the BBC Radio 6 interview with Russell T. Davies. He talked about new season of Dr Who,
                              Spoiler:
                              having Freema Agyeman for 3 TW episodes and 5 Dr Who episodes, Catherine Tate being the new companion
                              and he also talked complimentary about JB's acting skills.

But the funniest part was definitely this bit:
                              Moderator:[quoting John Barrowman] "I didn't do any nude scenes in series one, they're saving them for the next series. I'm not having any problems with getting my kit off if given right money." So I have to ask you, are we gonna see the bits?
                              Russell T Davies: [laughing] I'm afraid not. What a terrible dissapointment, I know. I don't think that people are ready for that. I think there would be mass hysteria. So it's for the public health, in the interest of public health, that we don't disclose the full John Barrowman.
                              Bummer! I had my fingers crossed when she asked that question.

If you'd like to listen to the interview, here is the link. Click on the 'Listen now' button next to RTD's picture and then skip to 3:05 for the interview [it's from 3:06 - 3:16].
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

No nude John in series two? Well, damn!

I think Gareth has been quoted as we do get to see some skin, at some point. I'll take whatever skin I can get, I guess. I seem to remember JB chatting about it at one point in recent memory... something along the lines of he wasn't going to show much skin due to not being able to make it to the gym much this last year.

Get back to the gym John! Give us some chest! Or arms. Or legs. Or... anything!

And, please, oh please, no more nude Rhys.

Okay... back to JB. I need pics. Please someone post some pics of him with glasses!

Drool... one more day (or so)
                                Reveling in my multi-shipper happy place...and drooling over Sheppard.

My SG-1 Fanfic (Atlantis fic coming soon)

Comment

Working...
                                X