• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Phew those multi thunk pics will send me to bed happy
    Glad I can be of service

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Possibly, remember I'm a lot older than the rest of you so I've watched more Classic Who where there was no shippy nonsense, apart from Harry and Sarah-Jane and maybe Dr 4 and Leela, but I always thought that the shippy nonsense was to appease the American audience, at least there'll be none of it in Series 4 with Donna

Your not old, I'm old. My love of Who goes back to the Pertwee and Baker era. And keeping on topic, I watched the series on the same channel that JB did whiled I was in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        David Tennant was Catherine's (in the form of that annoying schoolgirl) English teacher, and she made a huge fuss of the fact that a Scottish person teaches Scottish, not English, then she asked if he was 'the Doctor' and he said no (whilst keeping a straight face ) and then, just when she was getting to her most annoying stage, she recited about 10 paragraphs of poetry from memory, turned to look at him and yelled "Bite me, alien boy!" David paused, blinked, reached into his pocket for his sonic screwdriver and zapped her into oblivion
        Hehe...I saw that on YouTube and almost fell off my chair laughing, and it didn't help that DT's accent reduces me to giggles (actually come to think of it anyone from the male species with an accent reduces me to giggles)

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
        donna has the possibility to get really annoying really fast, but i guess she was mostly pi$$ed off in Runaway Bride coz she had no clue what was going on, and she just wanted to go back to her wedding. does anyone know how she finds the dr again, or he finds her? coz i guess she's gotta be more open to things now if she's gonna be travelling with him willingly.
        She was on the screen not even five minutes before I wanted to slap her. How he's going to put up with her is beyond me.

Y'know I never seem to tire of that piccy...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

Y'know I never seem to tire of that piccy...
          me neither *happy sigh*
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
            Your not old, I'm old. My love of Who goes back to the Pertwee and Baker era. And keeping on topic, I watched the series on the same channel that JB did whiled I was in high school.
            Thanks, my first proper memory of Dr Who was Jon Pertwee turning into Tom Baker

Comment

Heya

Anyone around

Haven't been on for a while but Hi if anyones here

Comment

I'm kind of here I'm watching 24 so I need to concentrate on it

Comment

Kind of Hiya

Comment

I'm kind of here I'm watching 24 so I need to concentrate on it
                    mikes ep?
                    sigpic

Comment

'llo all. I'm surrounded by fanboys at the moment. The sad thing is that there are only three DW fans and out of that i'm the only TW one.

Me thinks I need to fix that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                        mikes ep?
                        Nope, I'm only on season 4.

Comment

I've just come in from work, but it's nice to see you all again, when do you get the first ep of Torchwood EB?

Comment

SATURDAY!!!! -bounces around-

but I'm working when it's on

-sets timer-

They're gonna have a marathon of s1 the entire day before TW and I got to see a clip of part of the pilot
                            Spoiler:
                            When Jack's showing Gwen the Weevils

I freaked out the fanboys this afternoon 'cause I had the piccy of the Jack and Ianto face plant as my wall on my compy and
                            Spoiler:
                            then that launched a discussion on if TW was slash or not and if Jack was just gay, bi, or would flirt with anything with a pulse. (I voted for the 'anything with a pulse' idea).

Comment

Actually I've heard JB say "anything with a postcode"
                              He said that to Anne Robinson (the AnneDroid from 'Bad Wolf' ) on The Weakest Link and it was so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                I freaked out the fanboys this afternoon 'cause I had the piccy of the Jack and Ianto face plant as my wall on my compy and
                                Spoiler:
                                then that launched a discussion on if TW was slash or not and if Jack was just gay, bi, or would flirt with anything with a pulse. (I voted for the 'anything with a pulse' idea).
                                Have they actually seen any Jack eps of Dr Who

Comment

Working...
                                X