X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 7000 postings ff

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
      squee *glomp hugs* so cool. i was actually thinking of looking at yt tomorrow if anyone had uploaded from the dvds, but live would be better

so far only the first five eps have been released on dvd out here, but the worst thing is with these disc-by-disc releases the TWD's are only little bits, not the whole things.
      Unfortunately I was trying to film Gareth at the same time as I was trying not to look like I was filming him, so he's sort of off to the side for most of it, but you can still hear him

And according to Jen, who I met there, the rap is on the extras of the first DVD in the Captains log or something So you should have the rap on the DVD that's been released. Luckily the BBC are finally releasing the full boxset in November over here, so you'll probably get that by the next Olympics

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Congrats on 7000 postings ff
      Thanks Reef! I hadn't noticed

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Unfortunately I was trying to film Gareth at the same time as I was trying not to look like I was filming him, so he's sort of off to the side for most of it, but you can still hear him

And according to Jen, who I met there, the rap is on the extras of the first DVD in the Captains log or something So you should have the rap on the DVD that's been released. Luckily the BBC are finally releasing the full boxset in November over here, so you'll probably get that by the next Olympics

Thanks Reef! I hadn't noticed

captains log... i'll have a look, but i've been through all the special features and don't recall hearing any rapping

November, just in time for Christmas

congrats for 7000 posts
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

captains log... i'll have a look, but i've been through all the special features and don't recall hearing any rapping

November, just in time for Christmas

congrats for 7000 posts
          Thanks

It's official ladies and...er...ladies, the GDL thunk thread is officially open. Reef, you'll like that, I'm sure.

Oh, and here's the rap vid

Comment

Thanks

It's official ladies and...er...ladies, the GDL thunk thread is officially open. Reef, you'll like that, I'm sure.

*cry* no sound, no sound! my puter has no sound. tomorrow i'll bum my sisters lappy and watch! but thankees *hugs*

w00t thunk thread! i'm on my way...
            "what?"
            *throat punch*

Comment

*cry* no sound, no sound! my puter has no sound. tomorrow i'll bum my sisters lappy and watch! but thankees *hugs*

w00t thunk thread! i'm on my way...
              No sound?! *sympathises*

Comment

Thanks

On my way.

I don't tend to notice my posting count milestones until people point them out either

Comment

yeah, for some reason it wont accept my speakers, and since it's a bloody only thing the head phone jacks are all the way round the back. annoying, especially at moments like these, but since my sister goes to school and i'm a bum i have tomorrow morning free to use her lappy
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*

Comment

yeah, for some reason it wont accept my speakers, and since it's a bloody only thing the head phone jacks are all the way round the back. annoying, especially at moments like these, but since my sister goes to school and i'm a bum i have tomorrow morning free to use her lappy
                    *hugs* I know what that's like. I hate when technology doesn't work...

Pics of John since we've been ignoring him and drooling over Gareth

Mmm. White t-shirt of yum. I prefer him in t-shirts to the shirts he always wears.

Comment

I was going to say we'd better let JB have his thread back

Comment

Pics of John since we've been ignoring him and drooling over Gareth

not ignoring... shareing the love i'm sure jack wouldn't mind

"what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ntrycide_1.jpg
                          Probably not

Comment

Not if Ianto was involved I'm sure he wouldn't

Comment

So, like my new sig?

Comment

So, like my new sig?
                                LOVES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X