• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhhh thats very pretty... *smirks* yes i gotta do that dont i *winks*
    sigpic

Comment

Promo pic for TW3

Spoiler:
      Have you noticed that Jack hasn't got his Webbley? I wonder why is that.
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
        Promo pic for TW3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Have you noticed that Jack hasn't got his Webbley? I wonder why is that.
        Spoiler:
        *gasp* he doesn't...

IMO he has much more smex appeal with the Webbley...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          Spoiler:
          *gasp* he doesn't...

IMO he has much more smex appeal with the Webbley...
          I have been wondering the same exact thing since the picture was posted.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
            I have been wondering the same exact thing since the picture was posted.
            well hopefully we won't have to wait much longer to find out!

Comment

If anyone is going to the Liverpool venue tonight, I'm the long red haired nutter with the leather jacket on on the balcony at the front! Just so you know! You can't miss me, certainly with my gob!!

For those of you who are going but don't know where the Liverpool Philharmonic is (which is where the concert is), use this little trick: there are 2 cathedral in Liverpool, find one of them and head for the other one, the Philharmonic is half way between them. Its a big building with red benners on it. You can't miss it. Its on Hope Street and is close to Central station and Lime street station.
              sigpic

Comment

John Barrownam is taking over as drag queen Albin/Zaza in La Cage Aux Folles in December

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...re/8059536.stm

Oh, my 10,000th post again, damn the first one's been deleted then

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  John Barrownam is taking over as drag queen Albin/Zaza in La Cage Aux Folles in December

John as a drag queen? Now thats a sight to see!! Haha!

congrats on your 10,000th post.
                  sigpic

Comment

Drag queen?! I've only seen La Cage Aux Folles as a movie (the french/italian one) and I
                    can't wait to see can't imagine John wearing some of the "bolder" Zaza's outfits.

Spoiler:

Congrats on 10,000 posts, Reef.
                    Last edited by zuz; 22 May 2009, 07:02 PM.
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Sci-Fi's running a movie marathon this weekend and Shark Attack 3 is going to be on Sat at 12am (CST)...to bad that "the line" is going to be dubbed over

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                        John as a drag queen? Now thats a sight to see!! Haha!

congrats on your 10,000th post.
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                          Drag queen?! I've only seen La Cage Aux Folles as a movie (the french/italian one) and I
                          can't wait to see can't imagine John wearing some of the "bolder" Zaza's outfits.

Spoiler:

Congrats on 10,000 posts, Reef.
                          Thanks. The Birdcage, with Robin Williams and Nathan Lane was a very good remake

Comment

Thanks. The Birdcage, with Robin Williams and Nathan Lane was a very good remake
                            OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            I've heard about this remake, but I tend to be cautious when it comes to American remakes of French films. I usually found them somewhat lacking, it seems that it's really hard to translate French humour into American setting. Just visiting (remake of Les visiteurs) and My Father the Hero (Mon père, ce héros) are just two examples that come to mind. Anyway, it's good to hear that you enjoyed this one. I might give it a try.

And to make up for the OT post:

Try this John Barrowman Quiz. It's not very difficult, but you still might learn something new about John. Follow the link.
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

OT too
                              Spoiler:
                              The Birdcage is very good, they've kept the plot pretty much as it is in La Cage Aux Folles, Nathan Lane is fabulous as Albert as is Robin Williams playing Armand

Comment

I quite like Robin Williams. So, as I said, I might give it a try.

A few caps of JB playing The Doctor (!) in My Family. Indiana Jones's style quite suits him, don't you think?

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X