No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so close and yet so far! one of these i will meet a DW/TW/SG [( delete as applicable )] fan close enough to visit regularly.... i am determined to make this happen even if i hafta corrupt my existing friends... which oddly has not worked yet
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

And what a lovely pretty it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        so close and yet so far! one of these i will meet a DW/TW/SG [( delete as applicable )] fan close enough to visit regularly.... i am determined to make this happen even if i hafta corrupt my existing friends... which oddly has not worked yet
        You are only about 1.5 hours from me...that's not too far.
        sigpic

Comment

John and Gareth are coming to Chicago in the summer and orginally I was going to see them with Spork67 but we decided to go to the SG con in August. Although if he comes back then we'll most definatly see him

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

ohhh yes... never enough of the pretty... *drools.*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
              You are only about 1.5 hours from me...that's not too far.
              yea, but it's far enough that if i want to spontaniously get in my car and drive over so we can do a marathon day, it makes it kinda hard
              sigpic

Comment

yea, but it's far enough that if i want to spontaniously get in my car and drive over so we can do a marathon day, it makes it kinda hard
                True. Darn it. But, I know the feeling. I think the closest person to me that shares any kind of TW/DW/SG love is in Lagrange. LOL. There might be some here in Columbus, I just haven't met them yet.

I thought about going to Chicago to Torchsong, especially since they added Kai and Gareth, but the timing just isn't right. I'm hoping that Gareth will come to Dragon*Con again.

And for more mrow-ness:

sigpic

Comment

Teyilia, don't know if you met her yet, lives somewhere near Six Flags.... i wanted to go to D*C last year soo badly, but i just didn't have the money.... there's a DW/SG con in may called TimeGate but it's still fairly new so methinks it'll be a few more years before they get any of the big names as guests....
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm still trying to convince my mother that, no, the South is not that bad, and that no, we don't have to move to Texas if we move out of state, and that no, Texas is NOT part of the south.

*headdesk* It's an uphill battle.
                    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Hey, just wondering when S3 is starting as it should be airing this month but i haven't heard anything, so i was wondering what the hell is going on?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                        I'm still trying to convince my mother that, no, the South is not that bad, and that no, we don't have to move to Texas if we move out of state, and that no, Texas is NOT part of the south.

*headdesk* It's an uphill battle.
                        i still wouldn't recommend georgia love.... we have fracked up weather.... one week it's 70F, the next we get a good foot or so of snow, and then the week after that it's near 70F again.... and then two weeks ago, we got a snow flurry.... snow in april?! it just doesn't happen down here.... and of course now that it's well a truly spring, you can't walk outside without getting pollen all over you.... seriously, my car spends on average, two hours outside a week.... and despite the fact that i woke up to the tail end of a thunderstorm, the sidewalk was yellow again by the evening..... but if you do move to georgia, i won't complain
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                          Hey, just wondering when S3 is starting as it should be airing this month but i haven't heard anything, so i was wondering what the hell is going on?!
                          There is still no definite airdate for S3 yet. Everything I have seen recently is saying the end of June.

Waiting sucks...

Here is some JB to pass the time:

sigpic

Comment

Teyilia, don't know if you met her yet, lives somewhere near Six Flags.... i wanted to go to D*C last year soo badly, but i just didn't have the money.... there's a DW/SG con in may called TimeGate but it's still fairly new so methinks it'll be a few more years before they get any of the big names as guests....
                            I had to leave DC on Saturday b/c my best friend passed away that day (she was in a car crash.) and I flew up North. Getting the news in the middle of a Con was not something I want to do again. Going back again this year and hoping to have a much better DC weekend.

I've heard some small snippets about TimeGate but not much.

sigpic

Comment

that must have been horrible!! i found out about TimeGate quite by accident.... i was just randomly googling for DW stuff and i came across their website.... i had been considering going if i had the funds, but i'll be india that weekend so it's a moot point now....
                              sigpic

Comment

From JB's offical site, pics from this past radio spot DT, CT, his sister and of course the man himself:

http://www.johnbarrowman.com/fanzone...t/radio2.shtml

Click on link for the prezzies.

Comment

Working...
                                X