John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Because there's never enough of THE PRETTY...

Spoiler:
    *thud*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I've come across this interview: David Tennant is the best Doctor Who for me, says John Barrowman

Apparently, John had a chance meeting with the Eleventh Doctor Matt Smith. And this is John's reaction:
      "I feel like I've had an affair against David because I've met the new guy. I liked him but, David, my heart is always with you."
      John, you cheeky brat.

John said: "He [Matt Smith] walked right past me and he and I sat and had a chat. He's got some big shoes to fill when David leaves, but he'll bring his own spin to Doctor Who. He's very handsome, very quirky but striking. I think he'll do very well."

And bonus - John seems confident that Jack will be back on Dr Who in future: "... Captain Jack will still be there. We don't know yet, but the man who is now in charge, Steven Moffat was one of the ones who created Captain Jack and he will always return to help the Doctor when he's in need."

I'd love to see Captain Jack with the next Doctor. I'd like to see how the dynamics will change between the two.
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

ohhhh never enough of the pretty *sighs*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
          OMG, he is hot...
          me wantz 2 crawl in2 dat bed
          Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
          Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Comment

From the Doctor Who News Thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2704

Comment

BBCA is replaying Torchwood series one episode Everything Changes tonight after Doctor Who series 4 replay. Check your listings for time.

Comment

From 411mania.com:

http://www.411mania.com/movies/colum...s-Marsters.htm

Al Norton: Did you have as much fun doing Torchwood as it seemed from watching it?

James Marsters: (Laughing) We had more fun doing Torchwood than we could even show you. John Barrowman is just fabulous and he will not let you be tired, he won't let anyone not care. The harder it gets, the more tired you get, the more this man just goes off. I'll follow him anywhere because I know the job is to have fun.

Click on link for the full story.

Comment

Plug for The Hub 3 which is a con in Birmingham in November. John Barrowman will be there, along with the actresses that played the sleeper agent woman from s2, the girl who was away with the faries, and the alien sex fiend from s1.

I went to The Hub and The Hub 2 and they were fantastic. John was at the first one in fine form. Massive Events who run the things are known for giving good value for money, they make a real effort to make sure everyone has a good time and they know how to make things run smoothly.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      True, somebody's lying, either JB's management or whoever is on Twitter or both,
                      John said on the radio on Saturday that it isn't him. (DT and CT both said that the twitter accounts in their names aren't them either.)

Madeleine

Comment

Finally got around to watching The Making of Me and it brought up some good questions, and I loved it.

I thought about showing it to my parents but then again they're the 'religious' types so they wouldn't enjoy it as much as I did...

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine View Post
                          Plug for The Hub 3 which is a con in Birmingham in November. John Barrowman will be there, along with the actresses that played the sleeper agent woman from s2, the girl who was away with the faries, and the alien sex fiend from s1.

I went to The Hub and The Hub 2 and they were fantastic. John was at the first one in fine form. Massive Events who run the things are known for giving good value for money, they make a real effort to make sure everyone has a good time and they know how to make things run smoothly.
                          I might actually go this time if i can pursuade my folks. My mum will be easy to pursuade, as i've already converted to be a JB fan (well she is coming with me to see him in may) but my dad will be a hurdle!! I know what he'll say..."Take your mother with you!" I mean, i don't mind if my mum comes with me but i'm 23 in about 3 weeks and the man never allows me to do anything on my own. I wanna prove that i can travel on my own as i'm only deaf not stupid!!

*sigh* Sorry about the slight rant...
                          sigpic

Comment

And just b/c you can never have enough of the pretty...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                              And just b/c you can never have enough of the pretty...
                              http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...jb_boyz2-1.png
                              hm... yea.... never enough of the pretties.... where in GA are you? i'm in stockbridge
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                hm... yea.... never enough of the pretties.... where in GA are you? i'm in stockbridge
                                I am in the big ol' town of Columbus. Fun times over here. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X