• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were the best scenes in Boom Town

Welcome to the thread EB
    Have a 'Wet Jack' as a welcoming present

Jack in WW2

Jack snogging the Doctor (The inspiration for many a slash fic)

And
    Spoiler:
    Jack and 'Spike'

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      And
      Spoiler:
      Jack and 'Spike'

On The Friday Night Project, Alan and Justin went backstage while John was filming a Torchwood scene for the new series.
      Spoiler:
      In it 'Spike' was dragging Gwen across the Hub and Tosh, Jack and Owen (I can't remember if Ianto was there) were holding guns at him. I think that's right anyway, my memory is a bit off. It looked great though. I can't wait.

Comment

^w00t that seems so cool. can't wait!

yay for wet jack. "Contraceptives in the rain" Everything Changes is such a good ep
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          And
          Spoiler:
          Jack and 'Spike'

Heard all about this thanks for the picture.

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            On The Friday Night Project, Alan and Justin went backstage while John was filming a Torchwood scene for the new series.
            Spoiler:
            In it 'Spike' was dragging Gwen across the Hub and Tosh, Jack and Owen (I can't remember if Ianto was there) were holding guns at him. I think that's right anyway, my memory is a bit off. It looked great though. I can't wait.
            I can't wait either, the second series is looking better than the first

Comment

i haven't heard a lot about the second season, except for James Masters guest role, are there lots of spoilers going around?
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                i haven't heard a lot about the second season, except for James Masters guest role, are there lots of spoilers going around?
                Spoiler:
                Well I've seen behind-the-scenes set pictures of Jack's parents but that's about it.

Comment

Sci-fi's doing a 9th Doctor marathon tomorrow and showing The Empty Child, The Doctor Dances, and Boom Town. -sets recorder-

I also saw a spot for 'Torchwood' on BBCA and can't wait for it to start.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                    Sci-fi's doing a 9th Doctor marathon tomorrow and showing The Empty Child, The Doctor Dances, and Boom Town. -sets recorder-

I also saw a spot for 'Torchwood' on BBCA and can't wait for it to start.
                    Ooh, you're gonna love Torchwood. It's fantastic. I'm making another TW fanvid at the moment.

Comment

neato. I nearly skipped over it, but when I saw Jack I actually squee-ed (and slightly jumped out of my chair) and went back to watch the ad. He looks so glomp-able in his WWII outfit.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Little something for you EB

Comment

A little present for you all

Enjoy

Comment

I don't know which one I like more firefly. Is it the fifth or is is the ninth one.

Decisions, decisions.

Comment

Mine's 6, 8 or 9. Although I'm partial to 3... (I bet that's Reef's favourite )

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                Ooh, you're gonna love Torchwood. It's fantastic. I'm making another TW fanvid at the moment.
                                Aw, I had such big plans to make loads of Torchwood vids, I made one just after it aired and that was it.

Where are your vids hosted?

Comment

Working...
                                X