No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear its rather scary that we both like the same guys. But awh well all I can say is you have amazing taste and No I haven't I will check it out now

Comment

Originally posted by emo_brat View Post
      I swear its rather scary that we both like the same guys. But awh well all i can say is you have amazing taste And no i haven't i will check it out now :d
      Hehe.

Comment

Did anyone check out the TV Guide sexiest sci fi stars? Lot's of hot guys and JB is one of them. He's in 9th place.

http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...rs_1281/7.aspx
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
          Did anyone check out the TV Guide sexiest sci fi stars? Lot's of hot guys and JB is one of them. He's in 9th place.

http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...rs_1281/7.aspx
          9th place? Is that all?! That's an absolute crime!! This man is one of the best freakin' looking' men on the flipping planet!!
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I also thought 9 was waaaay low for him. I'd give Joe F a 1st, John B a 2nd, and David T a 3rd.
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Nah, since IMO Jensen Ackles is THE sexiest man alive, I'm happy he got first. But Joe Flanigan is way too low! Glad David Duchovny, Ben Browder (who was also too low), Nathan Fillion, Jamie Bamber, Alex O'Loughlin (though it should have been Jason Dohring from Moonlight instead!) and David Tennant made the list though They should have had a separate one for women for a better comparison.

So glad John made the list though, it's about time he got more recognition!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Nah, since IMO Jensen Ackles is THE sexiest man alive, I'm happy he got first. But Joe Flanigan is way too low! Glad David Duchovny, Ben Browder (who was also too low), Nathan Fillion, Jamie Bamber, Alex O'Loughlin (though it should have been Jason Dohring from Moonlight instead!) and David Tennant made the list though They should have had a separate one for women for a better comparison.

So glad John made the list though, it's about time he got more recognition!
                Um...who's Jensen Ackles?
                sigpic

Comment

He was Alec in Dark Angel, Jason in Smallville (Lana's boyfriend) and most well known for playing Dean Winchester in Supernatural. Google him

Comment

Fancy seeing you here! If you like this thread, have you checked out the thread for Ianto?

I didn't catch it at the time but now you mention it, that is very weird.
                    Unless...
                    Spoiler:
                    Did Rose know that Jack was dead in the Dr Who episode whose name I've horrifyingly forgotten? Because she forgot everything that happened while she was the Bad Wolf, so she wouldn't have remembered bringing him back to life. But as the Bad Wolf, she might have been the only one that knew he'd died, as she can see everything despite being in another area of the station. I might be talking complete rubbish as it's been ages since I saw it, but could that be why?
                    you're thinking Parting of Ways and
                    Spoiler:
                    the Doctor knew... Jack's comm was open... he yelled out "last man standing" before he was exterminated... and if Rose thought Jack was still alive, she would have asked the Doctor to go back... at which the Doctor wou;d have to tell her something... and remember in Utopia, Jack asked him how long he knew, and the Doctor said from the very moment she brought him back

He was Alec in Dark Angel, Jason in Smallville (Lana's boyfriend) and most well known for playing Dean Winchester in Supernatural. Google him
                    Dark Angel was awesome... too bad it only lasted two years, and Jensen is hot, but i wouldn't rate him #1
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      [color=darkred]you're thinking Parting of Ways and
                      Spoiler:
                      the Doctor knew... Jack's comm was open... he yelled out "last man standing" before he was exterminated... and if Rose thought Jack was still alive, she would have asked the Doctor to go back... at which the Doctor wou;d have to tell her something... and remember in Utopia, Jack asked him how long he knew, and the Doctor said from the very moment she brought him back
                      Ah, right. Got it. Thanks!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      Dark Angel was awesome... too bad it only lasted two years, and Jensen is hot, but i wouldn't rate him #1
                      I LOVED Dark Angel. Jensen only became my #1 after I started watching Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                        9th place? Is that all?! That's an absolute crime!! This man is one of the best freakin' looking' men on the flipping planet!!
                        I agree, although I wouldn't rank Joe F as high as they did. But it makes me squee for John 'cause the comment that they used was submitted by my friend Katie (spork67 here). And it's true, isn't it?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

.....Okay i know i'm gonna get a lynching here but...<sigh>...have never heard of Dark Angel and Supernatural. I have heard of Smallville but don't watch it.

*is confused*

*scratches head and walks off*
                          sigpic

Comment

...You've never heard of Supernatural?

GOOGLE! IMMEDIATELY!

In fact, here. Meet Jensen Ackles (There's a thread on here somewhere for him btw)
                            Spoiler:

Ahem. Excuse the OT

Comment

Ow, but it was a nice OT firefly...
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

yes it was... *sigh*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X