X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me too...

Sci-fi just aired 'Turn Left' and they cut out the part where
    Spoiler:
    Rose talks about Jack being shipped off to the Sontaran homeworld and Gwen and Ianto dying. But fortunatly I read about it so I was left to assume that since the Doctor died before Jack could get his answers and therefore never knew that Rose was the one who made him immortal. Then that also means that the Master is still at the end of the universe so in theory when Rose said that the Doctor was the last of his kind it wasn't true but she didn't know that because the whole incident never happened.

Does that make sense? (It made sense in my head )

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      me too...

Sci-fi just aired 'Turn Left' and they cut out the part where
      Spoiler:
      Rose talks about Jack being shipped off to the Sontaran homeworld and Gwen and Ianto dying. But fortunatly I read about it so I was left to assume that since the Doctor died before Jack could get his answers and therefore never knew that Rose was the one who made him immortal. Then that also means that the Master is still at the end of the universe so in theory when Rose said that the Doctor was the last of his kind it wasn't true but she didn't know that because the whole incident never happened.

Does that make sense? (It made sense in my head )
      It makes sense. I never thought of that. It seems that the repercussions of that episode are far wider that I originally thought.
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

technically
        Spoiler:
        rose didn't lie... without Jack propelling the TARDIS to the end of the universe and Martha to get Yana to open his fob watch, Yana dies human, and the Master never returns.... but here's the part that gets me, Pompeii is a fixed point caused by the Doctor... if the Doctor dies before that, then does Pompeii still happen?
        the ramifications of Turn Left are very wide spread
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          technically
          Spoiler:
          rose didn't lie... without Jack propelling the TARDIS to the end of the universe and Martha to get Yana to open his fob watch, Yana dies human, and the Master never returns.... but here's the part that gets me, Pompeii is a fixed point caused by the Doctor... if the Doctor dies before that, then does Pompeii still happen?
          My head spins of thinking so much about that ep.
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

lol... which is why i'm not sparing it much thought besides it just being an awesome episode
            sigpic

Comment

technically
              Spoiler:
              true,
              Spoiler:
              Yana would have died human, but at the same time he was a Time Lord so in a timey-wimey sort of way he was still a Time Lord before he died.

Comment

true,
                Spoiler:
                Yana would have died human, but at the same time he was a Time Lord so in a timey-wimey sort of way he was still a Time Lord before he died.
                Spoiler:
                no... i think Yana's exsistence was time locked since he quite literally came out of the Time War....
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  no... i think Yana's exsistence was time locked since he quite literally came out of the Time War....
                  I think we can agree to disagree on this one, right?

But I can't wait for season finale on Friday...granted I have to work but I still can't wait to see
                  Spoiler:
                  Ianto, Jack, and Sara Jane. I also wonder how Jack'll react to seeing Rose again.

Comment

I think we can agree to disagree on this one, right?

But I can't wait for season finale on Friday...granted I have to work but I still can't wait to see
                    Spoiler:
                    Ianto, Jack, and Sara Jane. I also wonder how Jack'll react to seeing Rose again.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/Jack/3x12TheSoundofDrums-01295.jpg[/IMG]

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/Jack/3x11Utopia-00342.jpg[/IMG]

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ecbartlett/Jack/3x11Utopia-00287.jpg[/IMG]
                    okay... i can live with that

Spoiler:
                    unfortunately, their reunion was very anticlimatic... tho that may be b/c of what happens to the Doctor, but Rose didn't seem to be surprised to see Jack... possibly she remember the parallel world in Turn Left, but i just find her reaction to be very droll
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      unfortunately, their reunion was very anticlimatic... tho that may be b/c of what happens to the Doctor, but Rose didn't seem to be surprised to see Jack... possibly she remember the parallel world in Turn Left, but i just find her reaction to be very droll
                      I agree.
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        i think it was coz the story was moving so fast, there wasn't time for a proper catch up. personally, i would have liked jack to slap her. i mean, come on! the doctor said it was rose when she was bad wolf who made him immortal, i'd imagine he's still kinda pissed off at that. so just one quick slap, and then a hug or kiss or something.
                        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          i think it was coz the story was moving so fast, there wasn't time for a proper catch up. personally, i would have liked jack to slap her. i mean, come on! the doctor said it was rose when she was bad wolf who made him immortal, i'd imagine he's still kinda pissed off at that. so just one quick slap, and then a hug or kiss or something.
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                            that would be Jack, wouldn't it?

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              but jack was never mad about being immortal... he was mad about being left behind,which is the Doctor's fault, and confused to why he can't die... i would think after approximately 2140 years, he's come to terms with his "gift".... not to mention he understands that as the Bad Wolf, Rose wasn't in complete control... even the Doctor admitted that she had no idea what she was doing and that his immortality was the mistake of a child with too much power

but that would have been funny
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                i thought he was upset about both things, the immortality and being ditched. but yeah i guess now he's seen how being immortal can be used as an advantage, especially in his line of work.
                                "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*
                                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Working...
                                X