John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    then pm me the lin... but you are not gonna get off that easily!!
    Originally posted by Allestian View Post
    Done it!!!

I wanna see it, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
      I wanna see it, too!
      Okay!!! Okay!!! I've sent the link to you too!!!

Lilith - There is method to my madness. Right now it's based on - you can see the outline...

Comment

i believe it was switch who originally found this goody, but somewhere in our 172 pages is a picture of john's bum framed by a red kilt that he's holding up for all the world to see under like i said, yours isn't so bad...
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

i believe it was switch who originally found this goody, but somewhere in our 172 pages is a picture of john's bum framed by a red kilt that he's holding up for all the world to see under like i said, yours isn't so bad...
          That one's from his autobiography - don't worry!!! I was showing it to all my friends in the Oliver cast, saying 'Is that what I think it is???'

Comment

I am currently looking at a picture of Mr Barrowman in ONLY his boxers with his legs at a certain...

OH WAIT!!!

This thread is PG!!!

*Runs out with an evil grin on her face*
            ALLESTIAN! GET YOUR BRITISH BUTT BACK HERE AND LINK IT TO ME!
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Torchwood and Dr Who star to headline Faenol festival

"Opera superstar Bryn Terfel has announced an "out of this world" line up for this summer's Faenol Festival.

Performers from all corners of the globe, including Torchwood and Dr Who star John Barrowman, will appear alongside the internationally renowned Pant Glas-born bass-baritone at the music festival near Bangor which will run from August 22 to 25 this year.

Barrowman will perform at Sunday night’s Musical Theatre Gala with Bryn and Daniel Boys."

source: dailypost
              To find out more about the event click here.
              "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                  Torchwood and Dr Who star to headline Faenol festival

To find out more about the event click here.
                  That's sounds great, Bryn is a great singer

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    That's sounds great, Bryn is a great singer
                    OT:

Never heard of him before. So I spent the rest of the afternoon going through the YT vids listening to some great opera arias and duets. And I have JB to thank for that.

Terfel's done a lot of Wagner and Mozart apparently. Now I'm not crazy about Wagner but I love Mozart's operas.

Here's Cecilia Bartoli & Bryn Terfel singing a lovely duet "Pa-pa-pa-pa" from Mozart's opera "The Magic Flute". They're both just great.

Anf here's what I consider to be the best tenor/baritone opera duet ever: "Au fond du temple saint" from Bizet's "Les Pêcheurs de perles". Sung by Roberto Alagna and Bryn Terfel. Totally OT but I'm going to see Roberto Alagna in Gounod's Romeo and Juliet this month. I'm really excited about that. Thanks go to the Metropolitan opera for doing this wonderful "MET in HD" project.

And to make up for the totally OT post, here's a lovely JB pic.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

someone recommended this video to me and I have to share it, cause it's hilarious!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fVP5KhH3Maw

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                        someone recommended this video to me and I have to share it, cause it's hilarious!!

That was LOL! Thanks for posting the link, phibi.
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

i haven't even watched the vid yet and i'm already laughing! Avenue Q is awesome!

in other news... i went shopping today and bought a pair of rainbow coloured braces... i was gonna buy this black pair, but then i saw those and thought they rocked... must go back for the black, hot pink, and skull crossed pairs later... but anyways, as i was walking out the store, i saw this female tank that had a rainbow on it and underneath it said "we are everywhere" which immediately made me think of all the CCTV cameras in Cardiff having the torchwood logo emblasoned on there anyways, i haz braces!!!!1!!!11 x3
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post

Yes it is. It made the rounds on a TW comm on LJ and it certainly fits Jack.

Avenue Q is awesome!
                            Yes it is...

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I had to laugh at this, I know I shouldn't but I did. Someone else has noticed that JB's on the TV more than the Churchill Dog these days and worryingly it's a TV critic (I love b!tching gay's)

Least comforting put down of the month. I'd Do Anything, Graham Norton to a bickering John Barrowman "You're not on Newsnight you know"
                              No, but give him a few weeks...
                              from Andy Ross in The Sun, I know, I know but it was quiet at work and I was bored.

Comment

Okay!!! Okay!!! I've sent the link to you too!!!

Lilith - There is method to my madness. Right now it's based on - you can see the outline...

Umm me too please!!!!
                                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X