John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    Switch, i think those are actually from Small World... in Cyberwoman, Jack was never really in his office, and in the second he's holding an x-ray of Lisa
    Hmmm.... I think I'll have to break out the DVDs this weekend and see what the verdict is.

Comment

Start saving girls, there was a report in the entertainment section of the Daily Mail today that John Barrowman is in talks about starring in a production of Barnum in London in 2009

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        JB's on FNP? Is it a repeat of the one he already did or is it a new one?
        i don't know sorry, i'll look at the date when it airs, but prolly an old one
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Just watched Adam and Reset...
          Spoiler:
          omg, in Adam!! i wanna comfort Jack now... Adam should have promised the two years missing... idt Jack could have turned him down.... made me wibble

and then in Adam, Jack asking Martha about her family, i have a plot bunny of him being invited home during the holidays and Martha's mum and Tish threatening him with bodily harm if he doesn't show up... anyone wanna take the bunny? and then the end with Owen and then the little "next time" clip.... i don't think a can wait a whole week!!!!
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
            Thanks guys!!

"Talk to the hand cos the wrist is pissed!" ROFL!!
            "Lets have a gay-off!"

Great pics!! I bet you had a blast!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            Just watched Adam and Reset...
            Spoiler:
            omg, in Adam!! i wanna comfort Jack now... Adam should have promised the two years missing... idt Jack could have turned him down.... made me wibble

and then in Adam, Jack asking Martha about her family, i have a plot bunny of him being invited home during the holidays and Martha's mum and Tish threatening him with bodily harm if he doesn't show up... anyone wanna take the bunny? and then the end with Owen and then the little "next time" clip.... i don't think a can wait a whole week!!!!
            I didn't watch the "next time"clip.. I decided I'd stay away from them since last time they talked about
            Spoiler:
            Gray
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
              YES!!! John said it on own of his radio interviews today.. there will be a season 3 of torchwood.... he will be in season 4 of doctor who (at least it sounded like that) AND he will be in the panto in birmingham again... it's robin hood so I'm guessing he will play robin!!! woohoo
              YAY for season 3 of Torchwood!!!! Thanks for the info, phibi!

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
              She's got the answers...
              http://pics.livejournal.com/switch842/pic/00dzqc6x

Oh, if only I could dance with John....

THE END
              Oh, great pics, and just for the record, any sane girl would love to dance with John (and not only girl... )
              "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Pretty...

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

John Barrowman is plain gorgeous hence it is so frustrating that he is gay as a lark in spring. Damn. Why does the addage always have to be true.
                  He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                  He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                  And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    JB's on FNP? Is it a repeat of the one he already did or is it a new one?
                    it was an old one, i've seen clips of it before, but hysterical nonetheless
                    i don't know if it needs to be in tags, but these are my fave bits:

Spoiler:
                    when they asked JB who he'd rather shag: a male, a female or ET, and he goes "ET coz he has the longest finger"; and when they faked out that guy and made him think JB had been shot!!!

adam
                    Spoiler:
                    awww poor jack. seems like everyone has family issues. i read in the DWM that they were gonna be filming on jacks home planet, so i was really looking forward to it, and they pulled it off wonderfully. but i found it odd that jack was so sad when he was thinking about grey, but capt john told him grey was alive!

welcome huntress
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Thanks I got sucked into the Torchwood universe only this week and totally love it.
                      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                      And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
                        Thanks I got sucked into the Torchwood universe only this week and totally love it.
                        welcome huntress!

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I'm sure that some of UK posters in this thread have seen this. But I was checking the net on interviews with JB and found this one.

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/v...im-in-the-bin/

He and his sister talk about the book and other things.

Comment

Have you read this? And this?

I really like Carole's humour *lol*

There are some cute pics on her page as well

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                              Have you read this? And this?

I really like Carole's humour *lol*

There are some cute pics on her page as well
                              Thank you for the links.

Comment

Yeah, rosey, that FNP is the one I've seen. But it was hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                X