No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have loved to have seen it, but I'm on the wrong side of the big pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
      ... *dodges tumbleweed* ... guess no-one else saw that then.

I finally saw it at the weekend ! Thought it was great. What a great guy. I thought the story about 'Bin Chicken' was hilarious.
      Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

I've found another reason to sit in front of BBC1 on a Saturday night instead of having a life. Apart from Dr Who, JB is on the search for a Joseph show as one of the panel. Normally wouldn't watch that in a million years, but well, you know.
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I've found another reason to sit in front of BBC1 on a Saturday night instead of having a life. Apart from Dr Who, JB is on the search for a Joseph show as one of the panel. Normally wouldn't watch that in a million years, but well, you know.
          Well I watched the Jonathon Ross Show because JB was on it so I get it, but um I doubt this show will be up in the usual places for me to watch. I still haven't seen him when he was on Dancing on ice or whatever it was called but I have seen the caps!

Also loved him on The weakest link... he got some easy questions wrong but he looked really good.

Comment

The weakest Link was great. And JB looked gorgeous. I loved how the audience were so unhappy when first John then David got voted off. I think they wanted the Doctor and Jack in the final.. ..I did.
            Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC View Post
              The weakest Link was great. And JB looked gorgeous. I loved how the audience were so unhappy when first John then David got voted off. I think they wanted the Doctor and Jack in the final.. ..I did.
              I loved the way David was looking at John, it may have just been my imagination but I think David was amused by John.
              Spoiler:
              I can't wait to see these two act together in Doctor Who, I think they will have great on screen chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                I loved the way David was looking at John, it may have just been my imagination but I think David was amused by John.
                Spoiler:
                I can't wait to see these two act together in Doctor Who, I think they will have great on screen chemistry.
                When is that due to happen? I need advance warning so I can have a team of trained negotiators at the ready to talk me down off the ceiling.
                sigpic
                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

When is that due to happen? I need advance warning so I can have a team of trained negotiators at the ready to talk me down off the ceiling.
                  lol. i think he's gonna

spolier (it's in white so u gotta highlight):

be in the last 2 or 3 episodes this season. Well, that's just a rumor.
                  Last edited by superstar123; 11 April 2007, 03:46 PM. Reason: mistake
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by superstar123 View Post
                    lol. i think he's gonna
                    Spoiler:
                    be in the last 2 or 3 episodes this season.
                    That is a spoiler.

And
                    Spoiler:
                    he will be in one episode AFAIK, it was rumoured to be three but I think they changed that unless they are messing with our minds.

Comment

I've been lurking here on these boards for a long time, recently joined.
                      (yep, scared newbie--hey all).
                      I'm sure its been mentioned before, but Barrowman, Tennant AND
                      John Simm together by season end...nice!

(exhales)
                      sigpic
                      David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                      "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Welcome!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Waiting on Torchwood on BBCA, hopefully this summer. I'm trying not to
                          spoil myself in any way about the show, as I really know nothing about
                          it, aside from the foxy Captain Jack. *thunk*, indeed.

(There was a Tennant thunk thread here not long ago...
                          can't find it now? It was awesome, though. *sigh*)

Love JB...especially with the specs.
                          sigpic

Comment

yah, I remember there being a DT thunk thread...hmmmm I guess I'll make a new one!! lol

I LOVE JOHN BARROWMAN!! lol
                            sigpic

Comment

never mind about the new thread, found the old one...

just came on to say again: JB IS SO HOT!!! lol When I go to London over the summer, I'm gonna go to Cardiff and stalk him! lol
                              sigpic

Comment

A humble offering...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X