No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey y'all i finished border princes while i was at work tonite. it was great fun! i really liked it--will definately be checking out the others. i had a great time laughing at some of the conversations--although i must have looked like a loon laughing at my book!

Spoiler:
    and i figured out why none of us know who james is. he was an alien! it was wild. i won't say anything else so as not to spoil the rest of the book

i highly recommend it!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      hey all!! just found a new JB interview
      http://www.outmag.co.uk/issues/outinthecitynov07.pdf

it may take a while to load, and the interview starts on Pg. 22
      Thanks for the link! The man is just so entirely...yummy. I wonder what my hubby will say if I ask for JB's new album for Christmas? Hmmm... I think I'll get my hubby some braces for Christmas, and maybe a stopwatch. Lots of things you can do with a stopwatch.
      Reveling in my multi-shipper happy place...and drooling over Sheppard.

My SG-1 Fanfic (Atlantis fic coming soon)

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
        hey y'all i finished border princes while i was at work tonite. it was great fun! i really liked it--will definately be checking out the others. i had a great time laughing at some of the conversations--although i must have looked like a loon laughing at my book!

Spoiler:
        and i figured out why none of us know who james is. he was an alien! it was wild. i won't say anything else so as not to spoil the rest of the book

i highly recommend it!
        I'll give it a go, if it made you laugh out loud

Comment

Originally posted by magickalmama View Post
          Thanks for the link! The man is just so entirely...yummy. I wonder what my hubby will say if I ask for JB's new album for Christmas? Hmmm... I think I'll get my hubby some braces for Christmas, and maybe a stopwatch. Lots of things you can do with a stopwatch.
          heh... i'm not sure if i should ask for his new album or one of the novels... my boyfriend gave me a 30$ limit
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

If I got my OH braces for xmas he'd throw them back at me and ask where his S3 of BSG is

Comment

heh... i'm not sure if i should ask for his new album or one of the novels... my boyfriend gave me a 30$ limit
              List price for the album is $43 US on Amazon.com! That's a wee bit insane for a CD. Hopefully, I'll be able to find it somewhere local for less. I've got Slow Decay and Another Life in print and Border Princes on audio (haven't had a chance to listen to it yet though). I did like both books. Slow Decay is kind of a horror, and I liked it better than Another Life - but both are pretty good.

I think there's a TW calendar, too. But, I think it's just promo shots from season one, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                If I got my OH braces for xmas he'd throw them back at me and ask where his S3 of BSG is
                LOL! I plan on telling my DH that I'll drool all over him if he wears them. That'll work. He used to wear braces alot when we first were together, so they're definitely sexy for me.

You could always get both, anyway!

Comment

He doesn't normally wear 'good' trousers, usually trackie bottoms or jeans, so braces would be a waste of time, he hasn't got the physique for them really so I'll be content with drooling at JB in private

Comment

Originally posted by magickalmama View Post
                    List price for the album is $43 US on Amazon.com! That's a wee bit insane for a CD. Hopefully, I'll be able to find it somewhere local for less. I've got Slow Decay and Another Life in print and Border Princes on audio (haven't had a chance to listen to it yet though). I did like both books. Slow Decay is kind of a horror, and I liked it better than Another Life - but both are pretty good.

I think there's a TW calendar, too. But, I think it's just promo shots from season one, though.
                    yea... i tried looking for the books in my local bookstore a few days ago, but they aren't stocking i'll try Barnes&Nobles next week... i know they have a few of the Doctor Who novels, so here's hoping...
                    sigpic

Comment

yea... i tried looking for the books in my local bookstore a few days ago, but they aren't stocking i'll try Barnes&Nobles next week... i know they have a few of the Doctor Who novels, so here's hoping...
                      augh the competition! if you have a borders near-by you can check the inventory on-line at www.bordersstores.com. and then reserve it on-line also. i'll get the other book tomorrow probably after i go eat dinner with the family. i've gotta go up and get a pumpkin for halloween anyway so i'll go up by the store. can't remember which one is in stock though. they were (i think) 11.95 list price. no sorry 11.99 usa list price. 6.99 british and 14.99 canada.

Comment

heh... nearest borders i can think of is alteast 60 miles away... BAM is the bookstore i frequent the most, but their scifi section is a poor excuse... so is their teen section.... i don't really like their filing... but they have the best manga collection.... so me and my friends always end up going there.... B&N is definately better bookstore.... but not conveniantly located
                        sigpic

Comment

more nearest borders is 2 hrs away

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*
                          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Comment

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*
                              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X