No announcement yet.

John Barrowman/Jack Harkness Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't mean to overshadow you medie, but i found the print hard to read due to size... if anyone else has that problem, i was actually able to find the full article, including pics on Out.com... here's a link: http://www.out.com/detail.asp?id=22846 only thing missing are sidebars....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Made some Jack icons awhile back but never got around to posting them until now. They're up on my LJ and from 'Small Worlds' but it's spoiler free...although there's a number of refrences to the strip 'Dick Tracy' so some people may not get them.

Anyhoo...here's the link; http://sgteam14283.livejournal.com/140463.html

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          don't mean to overshadow you medie, but i found the print hard to read due to size... if anyone else has that problem, i was actually able to find the full article, including pics on Out.com... here's a link: http://www.out.com/detail.asp?id=22846 only thing missing are sidebars....
          nope that's fine. i found it hard to read too...my cousin had some issues with the scanning...but i didn't want to tell her she did horrible on it! glad you could find it elsewhere cuz i died laughing reading the article. he's hysterical!

has anyone seen the podcasts on bbcamerica.com? i watched the first couple but haven't gone back to see if there's more yet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
              has anyone seen the podcasts on bbcamerica.com? i watched the first couple but haven't gone back to see if there's more yet.
              I've watched all of them (well the ones released so far), there are six so far and the last one should be up today...or soon. The six one is great, he gives such a 'Jack' response to the question.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Medie13 View Post
                free time? what's free time?

and for those of you who didn't get it the first time around...the out interview link:

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d6...t%20Interview/

and a teaser photo from the inside (if the other wasn't enough):

I read the article on out.com and i didn't know he had a leather fetish and being a submissive

yes, so far he hasn't acted out on his leather fantasies yet (or so he says) but you're never too old, I sure would like to dominant him

I wonder, was he at the Annual West Hollywood Halloween Street Party last year...

Comment

I can't see what's so fetishist about leather, it's the most uncomfortable thing in the world. And before you ask I used to wear a leather jacket on my ex husband's motorbike not leather undies

Comment

Well it's really there to look good, for a guy, if you got a hot body and you put some fitting leather on, well cha-ching - come to papa!

Comment

Nope, didn't do anything for my ex or his biking mates and the all-in-one leather gear the bike racers a la James Toseland/Casey Stoner/Valentino Rossi wear doesn't do anything either. Unfortunatly too much leather makes me think of the Leather bloke from Village People

Comment

There's a rather tall, dark and gorgeous guy at my uni who wears a leather jacket. It really suits him.

Comment

it really depends on the leather... if you're using it for chaps, saddles, cuffs, ect. used soft leather is the way to go... less chaffing... but for a crop or whip, you need strong leather or it just isn't worth it....
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have to admit the leather jacket suited Christopher Ecclestone

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              I have to admit the leather jacket suited Christopher Ecclestone
                              And David Tennant

Comment

I dunno, I don't think the black leather look suited him as much at it did Christopher Ecclestone, David Tennant's too pale to carry it off and too skinny, you need meat on your bones to really look good in leather, in my opinion anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X