• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COR!!!

Also, don't worry it's not much of a spoiler, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
      http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d64/shanachie13/John%20Barrowman%20Out%20Interview/Scan10086.jpg
      -kerTHUD-

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

That is an incredibly hot picture

Comment

COR!!!

Also, don't worry it's not much of a spoiler, LOL
          i was more referring to the comments about the show. in the states, we're not that far into the show and i haven't seen all of them yet. i don't want them to be completely spoiled before i watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            That is an incredibly hot picture
            the cover was even better--he was grinning and it was an awesome picture--but my "non-pg-13 word" cousin forgot to scan it! she has already been yelled at and has promised me she will scan it at her earliest convinence. so hopefully i will be able to add that picture tonight or tomorrow. *grumbles* i have got to get myself a scanner.

now i have got to get myself dressed and off to work so i can pay for my internet and cable so i can continue to watch my "habits" (torchwood and atlantis). toodles!

Comment

Comment

that's why i like the internet.... don't have to wait for new eps stateside if you know where to look....

I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

I've got that picture signed with my name on it from John Only it's completely b&w, no blue eyes.

Comment

**drool** LOl

Which episode was that again.. oh yes the "Fairies" eppy... he looks completely different now, remember that one Doctor Who episode where he got "defabricated" in this reality-make over show in the future, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      I've got that picture signed with my name on it from John Only it's completely b&w, no blue eyes.
                      just a little brush up in photoshop
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Argh! Imagerotation is down again Reef

Comment

^ Seems to have fixed itself now

Comment

-sigh- You'd think that they would've had him shirtless before then...

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            that's why i like the internet.... don't have to wait for new eps stateside if you know where to look....
                            I agree with you there. I told my friend who downloaded last season that he'll have to give them the S2 eps when they start airing. He asked what happened to 'waiting until they aired in the States?' and I replied that I didn't want to wait that long for Jack and Ianto

Which episode was that again.. oh yes the "Fairies" eppy... he looks completely different now, remember that one Doctor Who episode where he got "defabricated" in this reality-make over show in the future, LOL
                            You mean this?

-giggle- Bad Wolf was one of my favorite 'Ninth Doctor' episodes...that and 'Boom Town'. Maybe it was the camera angles in 'Utopia' but I couldn't help but think that Jack looked a bit pudgy.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

*throws thunk pillow at Neelan*

Don't be mean to Rose!
                              I really wanted to like Gwen but I just don't. So insult her all you want
                              I like both of m- rose and Gwen.

I liked Rose in Series 27/1 but at the latter end of series 28/2 she began to irritate like sand in your underwear when they trapped her in the AU I cheered, I agree with you about Gwen's portential being wasted, they could have done so much with her but they turned her into an amoral slapper instead of the human face of Torchwood
                              I wish Rose would come back. I was in tears watching dooms Day.

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                              i liked rose. not to alienate anyone, but i saw a lot of myself in her, she was 19, i'm 19, she works in a clothing store, i work in a clothing store. both have single mums. just waiting for the Dr to come rescue me from monotomy *sigh*

but gwen... i don't get her. i when i saw End of Days for the 2nd time i called out every few moments my Hate Gwen moment!

Yay.

According to GDL, Gwen
                              Spoiler:
                              becomes more like a second in command next series.

Not sure what to make of that...

*sticks up hand* Shep thunker here too

And the Jack-in-the-lounge part is mostly my fault
                              *Shep fan here as well*.
                              sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                              My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                              http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                              Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

-giggle- Bad Wolf was one of my favorite 'Ninth Doctor' episodes...that and 'Boom Town'. Maybe it was the camera angles in 'Utopia' but I couldn't help but think that Jack looked a bit pudgy.
                                I read somewhere that he didn't have time to go to gym so he was happy he got a nude shot (as long as he got paid) but wasn't so happy cos of his love-handles, I'm sure he's been flexing his muscles since then.

Besides he looks good back then, even if he was a bit pudgy, that's realism

Comment

Working...
                                X