X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5 Part 2 trailer

Comment

So anyone got any death predictions for 5b?

Spoiler:
      here's mine

Sasha (although its been rumored Tyreese is a goner i would rather see sasha die)
      Maggie (this is more of a request, i never really liked her character)
      Noah (the kid from the hospital)

everyone else is safe for season 6 imo

Spoiler:
      i would kind of like to see the doc from the hospital join ricks group
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Season 5B trailer

Comment

I fear to watch the trailers and lessen the impact of the episode itself.
          Gotta hold out for 2 more weeks.

Comment

I avoid trailers for shows I'm 100% sure I'll watch. Oddly enough I'll watch them after I watched the show.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              So anyone got any death predictions for 5b?
              Spoiler:
              I think it's going to be Glenn

I hope when they finish the spin off they play it during The Walking Dead's off season, I hate waiting.....
              Last edited by rkgardner2003; 27 January 2015, 07:12 AM.

Comment

First two minutes of mid season premiere

Comment

I have a general opinion question for you guys. My high school freshman has been asking for a while to watch and I have always very strongly said no. I guess a lot of the kids his age are watching(not that I care what other kids do, I held off until this year for facebook too...) I told him we would watch together and then I would decide about more. We watched the pilot last night, he of course wanted to go right on to the next episode. I'm still on the fence though, any of you with kids letting them watch?

Comment

I allow both my 14 yr old and my 8 yr old to watch with me. My 14 yr old used to watch regularly, but he kind of lost interest during season 3, he's been thinking of catching up though (and I'll let him watch on his own, he's really smart and mature, but just really lazy). My 8 yr old likes it and she wants to watch the episodes as soon as she can. She's kind of obsessed with zombies and likes being scared/creeped out (I was the same way when I was a kid). I think she kind of likes Carl too lol. She also actually follows what's going on pretty well. My daughter knows that what she's watching is not real and it's just people pretending. I've shown her actors imdb pages and everything. When someone died on the show and my mom freaked out, she was like "it's ok they didn't really hurt anyone, it's just people pretending to die, they're just going to stop working on the show now". I explain the characters more extreme actions to her in ways that she can understand. I explained a certain character's actions last season and explained a bit about mental illness to her. She understood what I was telling her.

I personally don't believe that violent shows make kids violent or disturbed. Both of my children are really nice and polite. My daughter didn't even want to take archery lessons, when I asked her if she wanted to, because she was afraid that she could hurt someone. Basically, I think it's fine to let kids watch shows like this as long they don't have any pre-existing mental/psychological conditions that make it difficult for them to understand what's going on/why people are behaving the way that they are or if they are unable to tell the difference between fiction and reality (even when it's explained to them in simple terms).

Sorry about the long reply, but I thought I should explain my reason for allowing my kids to watch. I don't expect anyone else to feel the same way.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-...mc-1201448936/
                      TWD spinoff ordered for 2 seasons

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                        I am really looking forward to this!

Comment

I think season 5 might just be my favorite season of TWD its been a really good season and its a shame it will be over next week, oh well not long after that we get GOT

How about you guys? are you liking this season of TWD as much as i am?
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            I think season 5 might just be my favorite season of TWD its been a really good season and its a shame it will be over next week, oh well not long after that we get GOT

How about you guys? are you liking this season of TWD as much as i am?
                            I am really enjoying it as well. I'm a bit anxious about the finale

Comment

World full of zombies...better honk my horn to leave town.

Comment

Season 6 trailer. Looking good!

Comment

Working...
                                X